Sin 18

"You want to come over? We can eat pizza together and celebrate," Wonho asks the younger who sat in one of the seats in front of the stage he have performed on. He didn't want to see Jooheon. Honestly, he knows what he have said, and he feels regret. He really needs alone time, but he wouldn't think hanging out with Wonho would make his mood worse. 

"Sure." Changkyun sighs, the heavy sigh escaping his lips but the weight within his chest never left. It lingered to remind him of the fight with Jooheon, beforehand. Wonho noticed his state, "Are you alright? I think you should be happier since we won," chuckled out Wonho while he brushed his hand on Changkyun's shoulder. He is very touchy, and Changkyun been dealing it during practice overall the many days he spent with him. He didn't mind as Minhyuk was touchy, also. 

"Yeah, just..." Changkyun shrugged, and he didn't want to talk about it. He needed something to distract him. Wonho nodded in understanding, and he saw Shownu and Minhyuk approach them with flowers. The younger noticed Shownu's companion wasn't with him, and he may know where the short-tempered male have gone. Minhyuk held Changkyun's favorite flowers - wildflowers. 

"Congratulations! I am so happy for both of you!" Minhyuk smiled at Wonho and Changkyun, then handed the bouquet to Changkyun. Shownu completely ignored Wonho, and it caused sudden tension while Wonho's smile was nonexistent with Shownu's company. Wonho always has a bright, friendly smile, but Shownu's company seemed to make it nonexistent. Minhyuk noticed also, looking between the two with puzzled eyes. 

"Thank you, Min." Changkyun took the bouquet and Minhyuk looked at him with a grin. Minhyuk have complained with Changkyun before about nicknames, since he does have a nickname for the younger, he whined about the younger giving him a nickname, also. During the conversation regarding the topic, Changkyun would message a 'I haven't thought of any, yet.' honestly, Minhyuk thought 'yet' meant forever of not thinking of one. But, he was happy to hear that Changkyun have finally given him nickname.

But, he wasn't stupid. He known Changkyun for years, and he have went through the era of Changkyun's terrible depression. At this very moment, he knew something was bothering Changkyun. He also noticed Jooheon's absence, and he was baffled. The two were inseparable. Hell, they were a cute couple, and Minhyuk always adored them. Minhyuk's question of Jooheon was on the tip of his tongue, but he bit it in prevention as he acknowledged Wonho. 

"What is it called?" Shownu asks, obviously ignoring Wonho's presence. Changkyun shrugged, "Shoot out, I guess." his tone was weary, and he wanted to rest. Wonho noticed, and he smiled at the two, but his smile was small when he turned to Shownu. "We'll be going, now. See you around, Minhyuk." waved Wonho, and he wrapped an arm around Changkyun's waist, dragging him away from the two. 

Shownu bit his lip, and looked down at his hands, thinking. Minhyuk watched the two walk off, he sighs and looked at the older. "What the hell was that all about?" Minhyuk's tone sounded a little irritated. He felt like the tension between Shownu and Wonho seriously made the conversation shorter than expected. "I had problems with him," Shownu admits and Minhyuk ran his fingers through his long, blonde hair. 

"I didn't think you were the type of person to hold grudges," mumbled Minhyuk out. 

Kihyun and Jooheon met Wonho and Changkyun, the two pairs looking at each other with an exception of Wonho. Jooheon stopped in his tracks, staring at Changkyun, he opened his mouth to speak but he didn't know what to say. Why was his Changkyun being dragged away? 

He seriously felt like the pain could kill him any moment. It seemed like he have lost Changkyun, already. 

Changkyun noticed him, but he didn't make any type of contact. He didn't want to. It was the fear that made him avoid the poor demon. Kihyun scowls at Wonho, and honestly, he wanted to grab Changkyun by the ear and drag him back. But, Changkyun was blatantly avoiding them. Kihyun doesn't mind getting little attention, but he knows that Jooheon minds.