Sin 15

Changkyun was exhausted after his class and lessons. He was about to walk back home around 5 p.m., however his best friend have ran up to him before he could leave to go back to his dorm to sleep. "Hey, Changkyun and Jooheon!" greeted Minhyuk as he ran up to the two, Jooheon smiled at Minhyuk and waved while Changkyun waved with a solemn look. 

"Damn, you look like ass... Also, is that a hickey?" Minhyuk have noticed the small bruise exposed on Changkyun's neck, he huffed and covered it while Jooheon smirked. Minhyuk glanced at Jooheon, "Did you give him a hickey?" Minhyuk questions, with furrowed brows. Jooheon laughs, and Changkyun kicked the other, Jooheon instantly recoiling from Changkyun's aggressiveness. "Yes! What is it, Minhyuk?" Changkyun asks with a gruff voice, his attitude tired for the day. 

"I am not even going to ask..." Minhyuk rubbed the back of his neck, and Jooheon leaned over, whispering to the other's ear. Minhyuk's eyes widened and Changkyun knew Jooheon exposed each other, Changkyun only rolled his eyes. "Well, okay! It isn't bad as Shownu-hyung. I was thinking if you want to eat out with us, Kyunnie and Honey!" Minhyuk looked between the two, and Changkyun blinked a couple times to recover himself from spacing out. 

Jooheon was caught off guard by the nickname. "Honey?" he repeats instead, and Minhyuk laughed. "Changkyun calls you that whenever we text," said the brunette and Jooheon smiled at the thought of being discussed in conversations. Changkyun sighs, "Shut up, Jooheon. Also, are you paying?" asked the younger and Minhyuk nods. "Your hyung will always pay," he declares with a grin and Changkyun would oppose to that statement.

Most times, Changkyun would pay for everything. Honestly, he doesn't mind. But, today was not his day, and he seriously can not spend more money, especially when he spent yesterday including his energy. Changkyun kept his mouth shut, however. He didn't want to argue with Minhyuk, knowing the bickering will go on for an hour since he was so talkative and Minhyuk will use anything to win the argument. 

"Alright, whatever." Changkyun mumbles, rubbing his face. Minhyuk hums and walked off, Jooheon and Changkyun following. The younger of the group seemed to trail behind, his steps becoming slow as his mind became zombie-like. On the other hand, Jooheon and Minhyuk conversed with another. Changkyun was surprised that two got along. 

Jooheon was, also. He didn't know why he hated the guy at first, it was only his possessive thoughts speaking for his own liking. But, talking with Minhyuk, the other was enjoyable to talk to. Talkative, but it kept the conversation pacing to Jooheon's liking. Opposite from Changkyun, as the younger was more of a listener, Jooheon didn't mind as Minhyuk's humor was an entertaining element within the conversation. 

When the two reached the dance rooms, specifically Shownu's, Minhyuk barged inside and screamed out a greeting to the older. Fortunately, Shownu wasn't doing anything with Kihyun, as he was only doing push ups while Kihyun sat on his back. Kihyun greeted Jooheon, and Jooheon greeted back, Minhyuk and Changkyun noticing. Shownu also noticed, but he didn't say anything as Kihyun got off. 

"Should we show them?" Kihyun questions, and Jooheon shrugged. Minhyuk looked at Jooheon, wanting to say something but he didn't want to weird Shownu out. But, it seems as though Shownu was confused as he is, glancing at Kihyun. Changkyun was the only one disinterested, not really focusing on anything as sleepiness polluted his mind. 

Within seconds, Kihyun and Jooheon seemed to appear in everyone's vision. Minhyuk freaked out about Kihyun, hiding behind Jooheon and Changkyun, while Shownu noticed Jooheon and tilted his head rather curiously towards the blonde with blood-like eyes. Changkyun took the appearance of Kihyun's, eyes widening a bit as he never met another demon. Kihyun looked human, but with yellow blazing eyes. 

"Can... You see him?" Shownu questions, pointing at Kihyun and Minhyuk nodded. "Is he a demon, also?!" Minhyuk exclaims, and Kihyun laughs. "I am Wrath, but please call me Kihyun. Shownu, that is Pride but his name is Jooheon," Kihyun introduced referring towards the blonde with a hand motion. Changkyun nods, "Well... That is cool... You got a demon, also." Changkyun looked at Shownu, and the other laughed a bit awkwardly with a small nod.