Sin 4

Throughout the journey to his class, which he isn't late for to his surprise, Jooheon teased him about him having a 'praise kink'. Changkyun would deny it, but he was too embarrassed to admit that he haven't had any sexual intercourse with anyone. He was too awkward for that, and he never had long lasting crushes where he felt like his heart was getting dragged by a leash across the floor. He never been attracted to a guy - since he's gay - that badly. 

Hell, he haven't had a first kiss and he's already in college. In highschool, he was a shadow and no one noticed him with an exception of Minhyuk who worked at some book store which Changkyun first met him. He remembered the nerdy glasses on his best friend, honestly his only friend, and his best friend's bubbly personality. Hell, he was still bubbly. Changkyun chuckled at the thought of his own best friend not changing, at all. 

"What are you laughing about? You think the whole praise kink is a joke?" Jooheon smirked, and Changkyun looked at him. He forgot about Jooheon. Rolling his eyes, he walked in his class. His professor sat at the desk, and looked up, surprised to see his own student arriving before the bell rang 10 minutes after. Changkyun waved his hand as a greeting, and walked up the steps to his usual seat, Jooheon following with observant eyes within the classroom. 

"How long do you sit in this boring ass room?" Jooheon questions, his eyes scanning everywhere of the room.

Changkyun silently took a seat, and took out his journal for notes, but mainly it had doodles of unstructured lyrics. The professor watched, remaining to be astonished by Changkyun's change of behavior. Jooheon noticed his ignorance and scowls, glaring at the younger. "Hey, i'm talking to you!" Jooheon slammed his palm against the desk, but Changkyun didn't react at all. 

Oh, Jooheon hated how easily Changkyun can mask his own emotions. Honestly, Jooheon wouldn't be surprised if Changkyun was going to take drama as some hobby. 

"Come on! What did I do?! Did I piss you off? Is it because I was saying the truth that you have a praise kink?!" Jooheon yells, his tone whiny as he stomped his feet childishly. He was pouting and his eyebrows were furrowed, feeling unfair by this mistreatment. He didn't even do anything wrong. 

Scoffing, Changkyun wrote on a piece of paper. 

'You think I will talk to you when I am not alone? That's weird, first of all.'

"People talk to themselves all the time!" 

'I'm not going to converse with something that only I can see. I would look stupid if i'm conversing with oxygen.'

"Should I reveal myself?"

'No! Just let me speak to you like this.'

"You will ignore me, easier!" whined Jooheon, knowing it was true. Changkyun sighs as the bell signal the start of class, students starting to arrive. Changkyun glared at Jooheon and wrote 'BEHAVE' in large, bold letters. Turning his head to face out the window, Jooheon whines as he watched people come into the classroom. 

"You think a demon will listen to you?" Jooheon mocks, hopping up onto Changkyun's desk, making him flinch and eyes widen in surprise. No one paid no attention, as they noticed the movement among Changkyun's papers, but didn't think much of it as they settled into their seats for the morning. "Kyunnie, listen to me!" Jooheon dropped down, and laid on top of Changkyun's desk, kicking the air, childishly. 

Changkyun bit his lip from screaming at the childish demon laying on top of his work. Jooheon looked up at him, pouting, his large black iris eyes clouded with mischievousness as Jooheon has plenty of tricks up his sleeve. Changkyun is about to lose it, and its only been 5 minutes of the start of class.