C O M P L E T E D

After completing this whole story.. I have realized i have a fear of creating the end of stories because i always think its not good enough. 

I am so fucking sorry it was bad. 

I really am. 

This whole story was a shit show, and i fucking hate it so much. 

Truthfully, I am relieved that this story is done. 

This wasn't one of my proudest stories. 

I just hate it so much...

but its done, now. 

there was many times I wanted to put this story on 'discontinued' and i can't fucking... do it...

i done it before, and i always end up regretting it. so i kept it ongoing. 

but i also didn't want to let any of you down because you all seemed to enjoy this story. 

i really am sorry for this story being such a huge let down. 

honestly, i am beating myself up a lot because of this shit. i shouldn't but fuck me, it was so bad. 

thank you for the ones who have came to end with me. i appreciated it. 

i am sorry this story is shit 

and ended badly 

i delayed this book too many times, and altered the plot... it became a real shit show and boy do i hate this book.

also, i hope you do understand why.. the whole death ended up happening. yes it was hell hound's work, but it was just a reminder that there needed to be one more death because of the hell hound's presence. since jooheon is a bad oath, he brings misfortune and there is a high chance of death for the one he was bounded. 

also the hell hound was supposed to leave after his mother past, but it didn't. it remained. just think of it as a curse within the family. another was destined to die because of the hound's presence. 

okay... 

sums it all up.. hope yall get that. if you didn't get it before, i am so fucking sorry like i said

this story is shit lmao

once again, thank you for the ones who stayed until the end... 

i appreciated it. although, this story was delayed for a long while because 

*clears throat* i hate this story so much that i hated writing chapters for it

but I am glad that all of you patiently waited. 

the whole shit show finally ended. 

i am relieved but i feel so bad...

but hey, i gotta move on yknow lmAO

my apologies for this story being complete shit. 

also will be focusing on other projects to hide this shitty story away from my mind now

also i know i sound so harsh with myself.. but it felt like i wrote a shit story and i just disappointed all of you. like maybe not, but since i feel disappointed i feel like i disappointed all of you also 

s i g h 

im sorry im problematic and super hard on myself 

sad life

welp i'll be tripping on my low ass self esteem now, and hiding away in a trash can with upcoming stories. hopefully they dont become garbage also. 

thank you for all the support, and staying until the end where we finished off this story with your own personal feelings and mine...

This book have started on October 24, 2018

This book have ended on January 11, 2019