Sin 22

When Minhyuk saw Changkyun walking around campus, knowingly Changkyun was back and seemed more brighter then before. A small smile was plastered on the younger face as he kept his eyes on Jooheon, the demon talking nonsense, and Minhyuk knew Jooheon somehow made Changkyun better. He never felt so grateful. Especially for a demon.

"Changkyun!" screeched Minhyuk from across campus, Shownu jumped at his sudden outburst and Changkyun turned his head to face Minhyuk's direction. His face flushed red, but Minhyuk didn't care, his legs were already taking him to the younger at the speed of light. "You're okay! You're back! I missed you!" Minhyuk screams while he jumped onto Changkyun's back, his arms wrapped around his neck. 

People stared, making Changkyun more embarrassed. But, he ignored it. The bubbling excitement made him smile at his best friend, and he never realized he have miss his bubbly best friend. Jooheon looked at the two, smiling. He felt proud of himself. Kihyun and Shownu joined them, and Shownu ended up joining the hug by wrapping his large arms around the two. 

Kihyun chuckled at this cheesy moment, and glanced at Jooheon. The blonde ended up joining also, and he motioned for the other to join, also. The cotton candy head rolled his eyes, he couldn't fight the smile off his face, his cheek dimples not erasable when he joined the hug. Although, people stared, Changkyun's skin was burning from the warmth from the others. He let out a breath as though he wanted to let go of the weight in his chest. 

His weighted heart feeling uplifted, until he felt Minhyuk's shaking shoulders. He frowned, and he looked down at Minhyuk, his best friend's face hidden in the crook of his neck. "D-Don't fucking do that to me," Minhyuk whimpers out between his cries. Changkyun sighs, and nodded. "Y-You talk to me, and I-I will help you, okay?" Minhyuk looked up at the younger. Changkyun noticed the dark lines under his eyes, and he knew he had many sleepless nights of being worried. 

"I'm sorry," Changkyun mumbles out. Minhyuk huffed, "Shut up with the apologies. You damn idiot, you're supposed to say 'okay'," Minhyuk scolds and Jooheon laughed. The younger smiled lightly at his best friend with a nod, "Okay." 

"Are we done hugging?" Kihyun asks, and Shownu grumbles. "My arms hurt," Shownu complains. "Someone smells like they bathed in cologne, you guys better back off before I fucking sock all of you." Minhyuk threatens, and Kihyun was first to let go. Jooheon and Shownu following after.

Minhyuk moved away from the younger, wiping his face that is now stained with blushed roses from the sprouted transparent petals that seemed to fall from his eyes. His face scrunched up and punched Changkyun's arm, making Changkyun wince and whine in a small tone. "That's what you get for ignoring me for fucking days!" the brunette huffed, and Changkyun laughed. "I am sorry! I promise, I will open up to you more often," Changkyun rubbed his arm and Minhyuk smiled.

"Also, Shownu. He is as old to be our dad," Minhyuk comments making Shownu look at the younger with offense flaring in his eyes and Kihyun broke down into a fit of laughter. Jooheon laughed lightly, "He isn't that old. Don't clown him." 

"He is old and big enough to whoop your ass," Changkyun snickers. "Get the belt!" he teases, pushing Minhyuk towards the offended Shownu. The poor raven head didn't know what he was supposed to do, and ended up smacking Minhyuk's bottom. Changkyun nearly fell to floor from the eruption of laughter that escaped, holding onto Jooheon from dramatically falling. On the other hand, Jooheon was howling in laughter alongside with the younger. 

Shocked, Minhyuk didn't know how to react but wide eyes expressed his confusion. Kihyun was also laughing, smacking Shownu's shoulder repeatedly. Unlike Jooheon, Kihyun wasn't entirely the jealous type. He have tested Shownu's loyalty before, he truly trust the raven head with everything. He knew it was Shownu's last working brain cell that was working during the situation. On the other hand, Minhyuk have no idea what to say.