Sin 12.5

<Warning : Smut *Mild*>

The intense gaze of his lustful eyes made him panic, more. Thoughts rushed his head so quickly that his own breathing was as quick. He doesn't know how to feel or react. 

Jooheon is so fucking unpredictable, he doesn't know if he should take this seriously. 

"Jooheon..." Changkyun says, once again. The name breathless from his own mouth, as he started to move under Jooheon's grasp. He wanted to leave. He wanted be let go. 

But, at the same time, those lustful eyes made him feel excited. He wanted to know what will happen. He needed something to happen. He needed progression. 

However, he didn't want to be played with. He swore if Jooheon made him freak out for nothing, he will punch Jooheon, again. It seemed like a frozen moment, only listening to the heavy breaths of the prey under the claws of the other's, his eyes wavered as he waited for Jooheon to do something. To do anything. 

"You want my attention, right?" Jooheon whispers, his tone aggressive. Changkyun could feel his knees shake a bit as he couldn't stand, but Jooheon was the one keeping him from falling. Changkyun was overwhelmed. He tried to speak, but he couldn't. He was captured by the lustful gaze that Jooheon have.

Personally, he never had this contact, before. Due to the unfamiliarity, he couldn't comprehend what is happening. 

Jooheon knows he is a virgin, and he couldn't help but be more amused by it. He knew he can use it against Changkyun at this very moment. 

Changkyun was under his control, and he loves it. 

"Answer me, Changkyun." Jooheon leaned towards his ear, his plump lips ghosting over Changkyun's virgin skin. A shiver went down Changkyun's spine, a sudden satisfaction taking over him by the call of his own name from Jooheon. Changkyun only nodded in response, not trusting himself to muster his own verbal response. 

Jooheon only smirked back, his hand trailing down at the waistband of Changkyun's sweatpants. The younger looked down a bit, watching Jooheon's fingers hook at the waistband, making Changkyun's breath hitch. He looked back up at Jooheon. 

He wanted to tell Jooheon to stop. 

But, lust seem to cloud his mind, also. 

"I love you like this," Jooheon mumbles. Pressing wet kisses on Changkyun's neck, making the younger tense at his touch. "Just relax. I will take care of you," Jooheon hums and Changkyun did relax. His body leaning back against the wall further, making himself relax under Jooheon's unfamiliar touches. 

Jooheon tugged his sweatpants down, and groped Changkyun's semi-hard on through the fabric of his boxers. Changkyun exhaled a sharp breath, tensing up, once again. Instead, Jooheon just bit on the flesh of his neck lightly, massaging his palm against the other's crotch. Changkyun couldn't contain his moans, his eyes becoming slits, wanting to stare at Jooheon's face. 

The face he wants to punch but kiss those plump lips.

Jooheon smirked at Changkyun's pleasured expression. His eyes nearly closed, but he maintained eye contact while his mouth hung open, the noises that leave his beautiful mouth made Jooheon fall in love with Changkyun. 

"Fuck, I love the noises you're making." Jooheon sighs out loud, licking his lips. His hand finally slipping into Changkyun's boxers, while his other hand massaged the younger's inner thighs. "F-Fuck, wait-" Changkyun starts but a moan interrupted him, the pleasure overtaking him as he seemed to forget about what he was going to say. 

Tilting his head back, Changkyun's chest heaved while quivering under Jooheon's grip. Jooheon's skilled fingers have wrapped around his length and started pumping slowly, his thumb sweeping over the tip lightly, however enough to spread the pre-cum that started to leak by the stimulation. Whimpering, Changkyun's arms wrapped around Jooheon's neck and pulled him closer.