Sin 9

For the past days, Jooheon and Changkyun have gotten closer. However, Changkyun was getting more attached and attracted. He was starting to develop a crush. He felt guilty, as Jooheon is a demon, and this was a odd event to happen. Changkyun hated himself more, as he found himself stupid for falling in love for a demon. 

Or was it love? Changkyun never felt a leash around his neck and have himself dragging behind Jooheon. But, he does feel guilty. 

Supposedly, that was the leash. 

On the other hand, Jooheon learned more about Changkyun and the younger have opened up more to him. He couldn't help but feel proud and trusted, as that emotional connection between each other grew. Jooheon have gotten more attached and saw Changkyun more. He saw Changkyun as a friend. 

Or maybe more. But, he can not fully admit, as his attraction to humans was low. It is likely to happen, but he doesn't seem to be affected by it. With his pride very low at the moment, and Changkyun being his ultimate weakness, it is likely for him to fall for the younger. 

If he does, he will be heartbroken by the time they reached the end of their bound. 

Overall, Jooheon isn't stupid. He noticed Changkyun's feelings. The younger gets flustered easily, and when they get touchy, Changkyun pulse increases in mere panic. He wasn't like that before, but Jooheon knew he had developed feelings. 

He isn't going to speak about it, however. Most likely play with his feelings, more likely tease him. But, not in a way to hurt him emotionally, as Jooheon doesn't care about any other mortal. Changkyun was the only human that Jooheon focuses on, and is stuck with. 

Undeniably, Jooheon's loyalty was all dedicated to Changkyun. 

"Is it okay if Minhyuk comes over?" Changkyun asks while walking around the aisles of the grocery store, one earbud in and phone in hand, as though he was speaking on phone. In reality, he was speaking to a demon clinging to him. "Sure," Jooheon shrugs while watching Changkyun pick out popcorn from the snack aisle. 

"You don't mind him, anymore?" Changkyun asks a bit quietly as a woman walked by, he avoided eye contact while looking down at his phone. Jooheon chuckled, "I will just chill on my own. You guys haven't been talking," Jooheon smiled at Changkyun and Changkyun wanted to smile back. 

But, the fucking old woman was looking at Changkyun with judging eyes, made him uneasy. Leaving the aisle with awkward shuffling of feet, Jooheon followed with a fit of giggles. "Well, it is because of rapping lessons. Also, Minhyuk been busy with this dance teacher on campus." shrugged Changkyun, and Jooheon furrowed his brows. 

"He has a crush?"

"No. He is learning to dance," Changkyun took cups of ramen. Personally, he doesn't know if his best friend has a crush on the dance instructor on campus. The instructor was young, and have graduated early. He haven't seen him, but he heard about the many girls swooning over him, even guys. He heard of the name also, as he was called Shownu but his real name was Hyunwoo. Gossip was mainstream with the topic of Shownu. 

"Maybe he likes him," Jooheon nudged Changkyun and Changkyun sighs. "Minhyuk is weird. I think some kid from his vocal lessons, Wonwoo, is more of his type." Changkyun hums and Jooheon tilted his head, "Why?" he asks. "Because... Wonwoo is the polar opposite of him. He isn't very energetic. Opposites attract," Changkyun shrugs. 

"How about Wonho?" Jooheon questions, and he doesn't like speaking about the other. He has a bad feeling about him. 

"Wonho is too popular." sighs Changkyun and Jooheon smirked. "You aren't a fan of the popular ones?" Jooheon questions, his tone teasing but his lips pouting. Changkyun noticed and he shook his head, "Minhyuk isn't very open about relationships. Sure, he is all bubbly and talkative, but he is closed off and doesn't like clingy people. He is, but not all the time. I don't think he will like you since you're so clingy," Changkyun chuckles and Jooheon huffed.