Sin 24

<Trigger Warning : Sexual Abuse/Assault + PTSD

CLARIFICATION : I've done a hour research of PTSD mechanisms and coping. There is cases of people coping with it in different ways, meaning everyone deals with disorders in their own way. This is my understanding from all the information I have gathered. Respect how I portray the character. 

"Wonho... Are you alright?" the younger with ash blonde hair have asked, his voice low. His voice deeper then usual, but a small quiver laced his words, as though he remained to be afraid of the broad male with platinum hair. Wonho have been silent for hours, and seemed dazed. Looking up from his trance, he nodded with a small shrug. 

Minhyuk and Vernon were in the kitchen cooking something for everyone, while Shownu is half-awake. His eyes becoming double eyelids from tiredness, and he was barely listening to the two beside him. He have noticed the demons leaving, and he wondered where they have gone. But, he was too tired to say a word. 

Changkyun sat on the floor, playing with his sleeves. He rubbed his neck, his hands seemingly cold. It was awkward, and honestly he doesn't know what to really say. He does hate what Wonho have done, but finding him so quiet and unusual caused him to feel slight anxiety. It isn't like he cared, but he wondered if the older is planning something. 

He is wrong, however.

There was no plan running through his thick skull. He is only thinking to himself, and he have felt empty. The emptiness taking over, and honestly he wanted to drop dead. It wasn't guilt that wanted him to die or find no reason to live, it has been a feeling he always felt. But, he always ran from that feeling. Forcing himself to move forward. 

Along the way, it definitely caused bad habits. He did hurt others, and he acknowledges that. But, why should he care? Honestly, Jooheon should of snapped his neck. 

He deserved it.

Changkyun looked around, wondering where Kihyun and Jooheon have gone. He just realized, and he felt unsafe without Jooheon's company. He have became dependent, and attached. He didn't mind, however. Jooheon did promise that he will protect him. 

Of course, the younger trusted the demon with angel wings made out of paper mache. 

Changkyun have turned on the t.v. to break the uncomfortable silence within the room. He pressed the skip button repeatedly, surfing through the amount of channels until he found a cartoon for him to enjoy. Shownu ended up watching, also. Since, he couldn't sleep for the next hour, he will need to stay awake. 

If he was found asleep, Minhyuk would freak out and think he have fell into a coma. Honestly, Shownu didn't want to deal with a panicking Minhyuk. 

The door have opened and the demons have arrived, but Hyungwon trailed behind. The tall male waved with a lazy smile towards Changkyun and Shownu, the two responding back with a small wave. Wonho seemed out of it, and was in his own world. Hyungwon glanced at the other, walking up to Wonho.

Jooheon approached Changkyun, running his fingers through the younger's hair, he leaned down and kissed the top of his head. Kihyun softly checked up with Shownu, and the raven head smiled cutely at his boyfriend, assuring him. Changkyun looked up at his demon, smiling, and Jooheon smiled back showing off his cute, deep dimples. He pressed his lips near his lover's thin lips, then nuzzling his face in his ash blonde hair. He took a deep breath. 

This was going to be a long night regarding of Wonho. Tonight was all about Wonho, and Hyungwon is willing to help. But, he have admitted he wanted to tell Wonho about the deal. He would kill Wonho if the plan doesn't work, but he needed to openly discuss about Wonho's issue.