Sin 10

Jooheon sat in Changkyun's room. He wanted to eavesdrop, but he already heard the arguing that erupted between the two best friends after Minhyuk woke up. He felt bad. 

But, he felt the sense of being misunderstood and it made him feel even worse. For himself, mainly, as he started feeling unfair. 

He hated this feeling. 

He hated how cautious he has to be with Changkyun as the younger is very sensitive. Whether it be the smallest mistakes, Changkyun seem to explode. Jooheon would get the fact straight that he may be short tempered, similar to Wrath, but he knew it was something more. 

Changkyun never exploded with Minhyuk. 

It was always him. 

He felt like an animal as he seemed to be trapped in Changkyun's cage. A wild animal of display and a source of relieving stress. Jooheon was an animal being tortured, emotionally. Since he was so inexperienced with emotions, the unfairness have impacted him severely. Honestly, he would like to trust Changkyun, but he can't admit it truthfully. 

It felt wrong when he said he trusted Changkyun. 

He doesn't because the constant fear that hides behind his fake persona of jokes, and the usual Pride he is - Jooheon did not trust Changkyun. He was afraid of being hurt by him, again. 

It seems to be constant although, they have made up. Jooheon knew that Changkyun didn't fully understand the fact that Jooheon have became sensitive. Changkyun's wrath have impacted Jooheon, since he feels like he wasn't good enough. 

Oh, how ironic for Pride. 

Pride seems to have insecurities. 

Although, Jooheon didn't mind the change of having a weaker heart, but he did mind Changkyun's treatment. He was an abused dog and he constantly have the tail between his own legs, his own mind wavering if he was doing the right thing or not. Changkyun was a ticking time bomb, anything wrong will make him explode any moment.

That's what Jooheon was afraid of. 

He was scared of being put into his place with a sense of confusion, as he doesn't know what he did right or wrong. 

He would fight with Changkyun, but he doesn't have the confidence to do so. It seems like Changkyun was Pride, then the demon himself. Changkyun seems to be always 'right'. 

Jooheon's thoughts have been disrupted by the loud sobs from the other room. He knew it wasn't Changkyun, and he has an idea why Minhyuk was crying. 

The job was done for the demon. A crushed dream that he have achieved as a trophy. 

Jooheon felt guilty, knowing that Changkyun was feeling that sense of sadness as he watched his own best friend break down. A dream becoming a lie. 

So hard to be true, he was lost in the dream, until he found the way of seeing the whole dream crumble into pieces. 

It felt like hours when Jooheon heard Changkyun comforted Minhyuk, then heard the door close, knowing Minhyuk have bid his goodbye. Jooheon didn't want to face Changkyun. 

If he could sleep, he could sleep for the night to not face Changkyun.

He doesn't want to be scolded or yelled at. It made him feel horrible. Surely, it would make him pissed off, but Changkyun's words were hurtful. Overall, Changkyun was his ultimate weakness. 

Jooheon hid under the blankets, not wanting to look at Changkyun when he entered the room. But, he did, anyway. Changkyun have walked inside with a blank look, looking directly at the ball of blankets on his bed. He knew Jooheon was under the blankets like a coward.