Sin 5

The day was finally over, and the walk back to the dorm was silent. Jooheon wanted to say something, overall scream at Changkyun, but the younger didn't seem to acknowledge his presence as he remained to ignore him like before. Jooheon was hating this so much, and it made him more upset that he tries to become friends with Changkyun.

But, this asshole isn't making a effort, making Jooheon's own friend making skills to a waste. It pissed off Jooheon. 

Surely, he did like Changkyun. His personality is very chill, and he seems interesting. But, his interest in making friends was crucially low, making Jooheon's life difficult and he isn't even human. Any moment, Jooheon can leave Changkyun, but he wanted to stay bounded. 

It does get lonely, and Jooheon gets bored easily. He needed someone to stick through, and have someone by his side for years until they die. Hell, it's a cycle of seeing them die and getting bored, once again. Jooheon never gotten heavily attached before, and he didn't think Changkyun will be his first. 

Supposedly, he will be in a wrong, and it will definitely stomp his pride for being wrong. Jooheon hates being wrong, and is fully biased of himself - he is always right in his own perspective. 

Glancing at Changkyun who unlocked the door of the dorm, and walked inside while slipping off his shoes. Jooheon would feel a bit respected that Changkyun did leave the door open for him, but he couldn't. The wrath he have built up before have exploded instantly when he followed after the younger, who walked straight to his room. 

"Didn't I fucking tell you that I wanted to go home?!" Jooheon screams, the lights flickering right when Changkyun turned on the lights of his room. Changkyun didn't seem fazed by the paranormal activity, as he started slipping off his flannel shirt, tee, and pants. Jooheon would watch and tease him, but he was seriously blinded with his own wrath. 

Changkyun looked at him, and scoffed. "You think I will listen to you? Are you that stupid?" Changkyun's tone was blunt and steady, and Jooheon knew he was on edge. Changkyun was pissed as him. Jooheon glares, "I told you, I wanted to go home, and you didn't fucking listen! I don't want you hanging out with that piece of shit friend, either!" Jooheon yells, and the younger left into the bathroom in complete ignorance. 

Black irises became blazing red, and Jooheon followed after him. "I am fucking talking to you!" he yells after Changkyun, and the younger turned on the shower. His broad back facing the other, and Jooheon wanted to see that face of Changkyun's. 

He wanted to scare him, just so he could listen. 

But, the younger completely ignored him like he did all day. Changkyun simply slipped off his boxers, and casually got in the shower. The warm water making his tensed muscles become relaxed, and he took a deep breath. His own hair becoming wet, as his mind seem to calm. 

Jooheon mouth gaped open, he wanted to scream for him to come out, but he knew he wouldn't listen. But, what he witnessed something, he never witnessed before. 

'That piece of shit just fucking got naked in front of me, and completely ignored me.'

Jooheon has no sexuality, hell he didn't give a shit who he fucks. But, if he wasn't so pissed, he would of gotten a hold of Changkyun and fucked him mercilessly. 

Hell, he should do it, but he didn't want to do that while pissed off. He probably kill Changkyun. 

Jooheon left the bathroom and waited for the younger to finish. Jooheon laying on Changkyun's bed, waiting for the ignorant piece of shit. 

What felt like hours, Changkyun have finally finished with a fresh pair of boxers and white tee, but his hair damped. Droplets of water rained from his hair like calm rain. One by one, they marked the floor.