Sin 32

"Kyun, wake up. We have arrived," his lover's voice filled his ears. Shifting in his seat, he lifted his head away from the seat. His neck ached by his posture, and he blinked slowly to make the lingering exhaustion fade. It was another sleepless slumber. The weight within his chest remind him of the pain and the fear, and he knew it was too late to run. Looking around, his tired gaze followed many strangers leaving the plane with their suitcase from the bumper above. Jooheon was already standing from his seat, holding Changkyun's backpack.

Turning to face out the window, the bubbling anxiety within his stomach made him feel sick. Taking a deep breath, he stood from his seat, but nearly lost his balance. Fortunately, his lover grasped his waist before he fell. "Are you alright? Do you need to use the restroom? Shit, you haven't eaten or drank anything..." Jooheon's mind was pacing, and Changkyun knew he was worried. Frowning, he shook his head. "I am fine. Lets just get to my parents house," responded the younger and Jooheon only furrowed his brows as a complaint.

The two left the plane, and Changkyun wasn't feeling the best, whatsoever. It wasn't the dehydration or the hunger, it was the anxiety that kept his body unsatisfied. The familiar Boston air have made him feel home sick, and the memories of the past have overwhelmed him. Jooheon definitely noticed, and the blonde did his best to bring assurance for him. But, he couldn't.

Changkyun was always the prey. He was the one that always ran and hide. No one can't assure him when his own corrupted mind kept fueling the flames of anxiety. He wanted to run, or maybe fly if he can. Away from this situation. In his own mind, it was wrong to come back. The poor boy can't let go of the past.

When will he ever learn?

"Lets stop by some place to eat-"

"I am not hungry," the younger stubbornly responded back. Jooheon let out a sigh, "How about water? Just drink something." but, the younger was already getting into the cab, ignoring the blonde. Jooheon pouted, his jaw clenching as he fought back a protest. It was Changkyun's mechanism. Changkyun is away in his own world, doing his best to get this over with. Gradually, it is only corrupting him more.

Changkyun have built his own hell, and he dwells in it too much. He was the prey that ran, but have injured himself so many times - he never had the time to heal. The pain comes back, and the wolf catches him with its deadly claws. Those claws rupturing him, and he could only bare the pain with silent, yet suffocated breaths. 

Jooheon hated how Changkyun can be like that, but it was a habit he have developed during the many years of being alone. He understood, but he never had the understanding of helping him. Surely, he could push it, but Changkyun is the most sensitive being that Jooheon have met. The heart of glass could easily be shattered, and those pieces could tear each other's flesh. Easily, the two can be hurt and drift apart. Supposedly, watch each other disappear. 

He never wanted to disappear. His Changkyun can not disappear at this moment, it wasn't his time.

The two have arrived at the house that Changkyun grew up in, the ride quicker than anyone thought. He was surprised that the house with memories of his own childhood could last up to this date. Memories seem to last longer than he thought. Paying the driver, he left the cab with Jooheon grabbing the bags from the back. He faced the home, but he could never call it as his own. A home he never could fondly touch the memories that hung on the walls, the walls that only seemed to cage him. 

Jooheon stood beside him while he held Changkyun's luggage, staring at the house with a blank stare. Glancing over at his lover, the younger only stared at the house as though he was reminiscing. "Kyun," Jooheon softly called out, drawing the younger away from his mind. The mind of corruption, haunting the poor boy. "My mother and father are inside," Changkyun's tone was blunt but his gaze wavered. The blonde only nodded, but he reached out to hold onto the younger's hand.