Sin 28

As time pass by, Changkyun have became more busy with school and Jooheon usually gains input from Shownu and Minhyuk about the plan. It grew closer to the day of their last decision, and Minhyuk have agreed to get the apartment. Minhyuk have noticed the female agent didn't bother with them, another agent taking her place and have the upmost respect unlike the other. The young agent more respectful, and have respected the female's agent decision of leaving work due to a 'sickness'. 

Minhyuk personally found that bullshit, and wondered if Kihyun and Jooheon have cursed her or have diagnosed her with PTSD.

Since, Changkyun have been busy, his blonde boyfriend started packing everything up while Changkyun practiced his skills in rapping. Studying on rhythm and composing, the younger was stressed throughout the week. But, when the day of moving came on a morning of Saturday, the younger helped everyone during moving day. Although, he was exhausted, he wanted to make use of himself and didn't want to sit around. Personally, it was an excuse to spend time with Minhyuk and Shownu since he been locked in his dorm studying. 

Kihyun and Jooheon's existence was known in the middle of winter, and the two have noticed that Christmas was coming soon. Personally, they didn't care about the holiday. It was something they never celebrated. Overall, they never celebrated any holiday. They found it any other day, but attention was more evident. People start to give and show their own happiness on these holidays, honestly Jooheon doesn't understand it. 

On the other hand, the cotton candy haired male knew the importance of it. Other than religion, he knew the importance of the holiday. It was more than religion and materialistic things.

While unpacking on the Saturday, the curiosity from the blonde flamed and have finally searched for wisdom. "Are you going to celebrate Christmas for Shownu?" Jooheon questioned while he put down a box of Shownu's. Kihyun was unpacking his own clothes into a drawer, and he was looking down while he folded the fabric. "He celebrates it, pretty much." the shorter shrugged, and Jooheon furrowed his brows. 

"Why?" the blonde asked while he opened the box, revealing the awards that Shownu have gotten as a dancer. He was talented, and Jooheon would always say that the older deserves the awards. Kihyun laughed, "Just because of the whole story of Jesus, it doesn't matter. Its not always about religion and gifts."

Jooheon shrugged. "That's what I hear about. Jesus popped out of a vagina on this day, and people are celebrating it. It's not even his birthday! It's just some stupid excuse to have longer prayers." 

"Surely, religion is important to some people. It's not always about religion, however. Don't say it like that, you can offend anyone with that. You sound ignorant and close minded," Kihyun scolded, his inner motherly instincts snapping at Jooheon. The blonde sighs, "Sorry. But, seriously... It's just a waste of time." 

"Spending time with the ones you care about isn't a waste of time," the shorter states while he walked out the room. Jooheon was confused by the response, wanting to ask more questions, but for the whole day they worked. Exhaustion within his limbs have sent him on the couch while boxes remained to be packed, and he laid there while Minhyuk and Kihyun cooked in the kitchen. 

Shownu was on the floor near the couch, laying on the floor with his spread out limbs. His eyes were shut, and his breathing calm as though he was asleep. He most likely was, the exhaustion from practicing his choreographs and moving many boxes for hours - he was exhausted. Jooheon honestly admired Shownu, and Kihyun was lucky to be bounded with Shownu. 

Supposedly, Shownu wouldn't be the correct choice for Jooheon as a bound since Shownu seemed more closed off, and the older needed lots of space. Jooheon could not handle with Shownu's cool head. He would never understand how his brain would work, and it would annoy him to an extent. However, he have admitted in finding the older as a friend. A friend which he admired, since Shownu was definitely a mystery to him.