Sin 39

It was the next day. The morning sun have entered in between the curtains that were pinned at the only window of the younger's room, his lover wide awake while he patiently waited for his boyfriend to wake up for the day. Yesterday wasn't the best, and Jooheon acknowledged it. Tomorrow, the two will be their last day until they return home. Hopefully, today and tomorrow would be easygoing. 

No drama, hopefully. 

The younger have started to shift under Jooheon's grasp, the blonde looking down and watching his lover move beside him with hooded eyes. Smiling down at his lover, he placed his plump lips on the flesh he have marked before. Throwing his arms back, Changkyun's back arched slightly along his movement, a deep sigh escaping  through his nose while he moved. He watched his lover stretch beside him, similar to a puppy that have stood up from laying too long. 

It was an adorable sight, and Jooheon's eyes followed along his posture to embed the sight into his brain. It will be one of the stars for him to adore. 

Finally, the younger's eyes have fully opened and revealed his dark brown eyes, and Jooheon loved those eyes. A starry night he could see in those eyes, and he always admired. Stargazing will always be his favorite, and he didn't want to imagine to the last light flickering before fading. Reaching up, he brushed his fingers against the younger's face making the other smile under his touch. 

Although, the stars have shed transparent dust, it remained to be bright and remain to be painted on the night sky. Those starry eyes were not ruined, but only came back much brighter. 

"I love you," Jooheon whispered and Changkyun hummed back. Leaning in, the younger placed his lips near his lover's plump ones, softly whispering a 'I love you' back. Jooheon never understood why he was fortunate to have Changkyun, but he seemed to have him in his immortal life. A life he once found boring have became nothing but amusing for him, now. Surely, there is many consequences, especially with his emotions, however he loved this life. 

Just like Kihyun have said before, he should cherish these moments and not think about the ending. A book filled with pages that told so much about his adventure, and the emotions he have went through during the adventure. He was pleased by these collection of events, especially the path he shares with Changkyun. The two love each other, and remained loyal for each other. 

There were many complications to accomplish that, however. But, if Jooheon stood beside his lover with a high head with a crown of pure gold - he had everything. Nothing materialistic like before, but he has someone. A person to love him, someone to teach him overall lead him with a grasped hand on a path that the two decided to share. On occasions, one would fall, but Jooheon or Changkyun will let out a hand before moving forward. 

The two could rule the world, together. But, Jooheon rather be a king for someone than the planet. Changkyun was his, and he cherishes him. Valuing Changkyun more than his own power as a demon, or even the riches he had back in Hell. Saying an 'I love you' from a sinful mouth of Pride's is a rare occasion, and Changkyun was the very first to hear that. 

The first mortal to hear those words from a demon. A heart of sins seemed to grow a seed of virtue, and it was because of that mortal. 

Jooheon didn't regret it. He felt lucky to be by Changkyun's side. Changkyun was the astrology he adored every night, the night where he was lost in his own thoughts while he gazed up at the stars. In all honesty, Jooheon was happy to be alive.

For a corrupted mind, Changkyun was also happy to be alive. He has Jooheon. 

Finally, Changkyun have decided to get out of bed after hanging around with Jooheon, silently. The younger stretching while he stood, his shirt lifting to reveal his bare stomach and the blonde's gaze followed along his movements. Reaching out to smack his ass, Changkyun grunted by the impact and looked at Jooheon. Innocently smiling back, the younger only rolled his eyes and left the room to use the restroom.