Sin 6

Jooheon is a demon, and he shouldn't feel bad. But, here he was, feeling bad for Changkyun. The past days were slow and tensed, and Changkyun seemed to have slump shoulders and a hanging head. Jooheon seriously destroyed him. 

Every time Jooheon tried to apologize, Changkyun wouldn't listen. He walks away, and ignores him. It should piss off Jooheon, but it made him more guilty. His pride was as dead as Changkyun's state. 

Minhyuk have noticed Changkyun's state also, and decided to drag him outside, and tried to make him happy. But, there was nothing. Jooheon doesn't know what he can do when Changkyun wouldn't even spare a glance at him or even leave the door open for him when arriving or leaving the dorm. 

Jooheon wants to leave Changkyun, but he couldn't. 

He wanted to stay, and he wanted to help. Changkyun was different, and Jooheon doesn't want to leave someone as interesting as Changkyun. 

Jooheon sat with Changkyun and Minhyuk, silently fiddling with his fingers and waiting for the two to separate after their hangout. Minhyuk was speaking with Changkyun, who sat silently and played with his own food, which he only took a few bites of. 

Jooheon noticed Changkyun haven't been eating either, and it seriously made him die inside. He doesn't have a mortal soul, but his immortal soul seems to die, anyway. 

He fucked up badly, this time. 

"Changkyun, why aren't you eating or even speaking? Did anything happen?" Minhyuk questions, and that question always appear whenever the two ate or shared their resting moments together. Changkyun shook his head, "Nothing. I'm not hungry." 

"You say that all the time." 

"I already ate." 

"Are you sure that nothing is bothering you?" 

"Yes, I said I am fine." Changkyun tone became stern then blunt, and Jooheon looked up at Changkyun. Minhyuk looked down, looking dejected by Changkyun's tone. Jooheon was getting tired of this sight, he didn't want Changkyun to affect others so negatively. But, how can Jooheon apologize when Changkyun wouldn't acknowledge his presence?

"I'm going back to the dorm." Changkyun sighs, getting up and picking up his phone from the table. Minhyuk looked up and forced a smile, "Of course. You should get rest, Changkyunnie. Are you coming tonight?" Minhyuk asks, and Changkyun looked at him confused. Jooheon remembered, and he noticed the pain flashing in Minhyuk's eyes. 

"My competition," Minhyuk says softly, clearing his throat. Changkyun sighs and shrugged, "I don't know. We'll see." he bluntly states and left Minhyuk without a goodbye, and Jooheon got up, following after the younger. Minhyuk called out to the younger, saying his farewell. Jooheon sighs, and looked at Changkyun. 

"Hey."

No response per usual. 

"You should go to his competition." 

Changkyun kept walking in silence. 

"He is expecting you to go. He needs you, Changkyun." 

Changkyun's expression was unreadable, but his lips twitched and he wanted to say something. Maybe yell at Jooheon. Hell, if he was going to, Jooheon wouldn't care. 

He deserved it, and he would even admit it out loud. 

"Even if you believed my words, I know you still care about him. At least support him when he is at his weakest, Kyun." 

Changkyun unlocked his dorm, and walked inside. Jooheon was ready for the door to slam in his face, instead the door remained open for him and Changkyun disappeared into his room. Jooheon was surprised, but walked inside without any comment, and closed the door behind. He looked at Changkyun's door, and he wanted to apologize, badly.