Sin 13

The next day was normal, and Changkyun said nothing about the matter. Not like he didn't want to, but it was very awkward to talk about. Technically, he had his first sexual experience with someone, and it was a demon. How do you discuss that? 

Changkyun has some knowledge about demons, and he knows they usually have a high sex drive. Jooheon must of had used him. However, Changkyun did notice that Jooheon didn't bother to care for himself during the session. Even after the session, Changkyun was enveloped in warmth throughout his slumber, knowingly it was his demon hugging him. 

He had the thought of Jooheon fucking him in his sleep, but Changkyun was a light sleeper, he would of known. 

Changkyun remained unsure about Jooheon's goal during that session, as he didn't even care for himself. Changkyun was the only one being cared for. 

Surely, it made him feel cared for, supposedly a bit more. However, he didn't want to think that a demon, especially Pride, cared for another's dignity than his own. Maybe Changkyun should of asked, but honestly he didn't want to make things awkward. He rather let things be. 

On the other hand, Jooheon already knew Changkyun's feelings. Personally, he was waiting for the other to say something about the central topic of his feelings, but the younger have remained silent about the event. Jooheon even wondered if Changkyun will ever confess. 

But, honestly, he isn't sure. 

He already know how he will react with Changkyun's feelings. He will accept them, and see Changkyun as a lover. It was, once again, a new experience but Jooheon was willing to do anything new with Changkyun. 

Overall, Changkyun was the first human to really spark Jooheon's interest. 

"Hey, Changkyun!" Changkyun looked up from his plate of rice with beef, Jooheon sitting beside him with his head rested on the younger's shoulder. Changkyun would think it was Minhyuk, but the voice was unfamiliar. Jooheon's eyes trailed towards the voice, scoffing at the sight of someone he never want to see again. It was Wonho. 

Jooheon, for whatever reason, dislikes Wonho. He has a bad feeling towards the other. He expects that Wonho will cause misfortune in Changkyun's life. Which is ironic as he has the job to do so, since he is a demon. 

"Hey, Wonho." Changkyun waved, a bit confused on why the other was speaking to him. He have seen him around school, but he never spoke or even looked at him. Not like he hated him, like Jooheon, but he was never close with Wonho to begin with. Honestly, Changkyun doesn't care about Wonho. He never had an interest in knowing him more. In fact, he wasn't stupid, as he noticed the subtle flirting when they first met. 

Surely, Changkyun was flustered at first, but after an hour or so, he didn't care about it. Changkyun did find Wonho handsome, but not entirely his type to be attracted to. 

"How have you been?" Wonho questions, sitting right beside Changkyun, nearly sitting on top of Jooheon. Jooheon scoffs and moved away from Changkyun, annoyed that this dumbass had to ruin the moment. Wonho has his lunch on his lap, and Changkyun noticed Jooheon's attitude towards Minhyuk. Changkyun smiled a bit in amusement, taking a bite of his beef. 

"I've been fine. How about you?" 

"Good. I've been busy, sorry for not speaking to you, lots." Wonho smiles, and Changkyun nodded. Jooheon would move to the other side of the bench, but Changkyun had to sit at the very end. Jooheon wanted to sit on Changkyun's lap and probably tease him, but his fucking plate of beef and rice looked too good to destroy. 

"Its fine." Changkyun shrugs, and Wonho was eating a bowl of salad. Changkyun was honestly not surprised. 

For such a great, and huge build, he would maintain it also with protein. But, honestly, he was never the type of person to go to the gym. His image wasn't something he was insecure about.