Sin 17

It was awkward the next day with Wonho, but they had a performance and Changkyun was going to get it over with for the sake of extra credit. He have told Minhyuk and Shownu, and the two agreed to see him, which gave confidence to Changkyun. However, when he arrived at 2 p.m. on stage to practice his movement and posture on stage, the anxiety was starting to build up and Jooheon did his best to comfort him.  

But, honestly Jooheon could only say 'You will be fine, you practiced so much. Just don't overdo it.' 

It would of assure Changkyun, but his perfectionist mind have seriously made him lose confidence at 'don't overdo it'. How does he know if he is overdoing it? Hell, how the fuck did he do it drunk. He literally rapped in front of a audience when drunk. 

For hours, Changkyun was practicing in the silent auditorium until directors started arriving along with contestants. Wonho was surprised to see the younger here, noticing that the younger literally had messy ash blonde hair due to the stress. Jooheon glared at Wonho, but ignored him after Wonho walked away after comforting Changkyun. The younger didn't even take a breather to listen to him, he just continued practicing his verse. 

It felt like he didn't have enough time to practice. He took a deep breath, and stared down at his hands that began to tremble, the weight in his stomach causing him to feel sick. He wasn't going to vomit. He had the dread to hide away. Jooheon was sitting beside him, looking at Changkyun phone where Minhyuk and Shownu was spamming him with 'good luck' messages. The blonde began to read them out loud, hoping it will help the younger. 

It didn't, and Jooheon was getting tired of seeing him like this. "Kyunnie, after the this whole thing, I will take extra good care of you today." Jooheon leaned over to his side, kissing his jawline and Changkyun turned to face him. Plump lips ended up kissing near the younger's soft, thin lips. "Its either movie night with fun or 'fuck' night with fun," Jooheon chuckles and Changkyun's mind started to wander. 

He felt his behalf get uncomfortable by the dirty thoughts. Even recalling the event where Jooheon have taken care of him while he was stressed. Fuck, he licked his lips while running his now steady fingers through his ash blonde hair, remembering the heat around his cock and Jooheon's dirty tongue licking at the right places. 

"Fuck," Changkyun mumbled. His skin starting to feel tingly and warm, sweat was starting to layer his skin, and Jooheon knew he riled him up. "Just get this over with just fine, and we will have fun, okay? You can choose." Jooheon whispers in his ear, biting his earlobe lightly, causing the younger to feel more dazed. His mind suddenly clouded with lust, and it seems like the competition have disappeared. 

"Changkyun!" Wonho have appeared and interrupted his dirty thoughts, and Changkyun looked up at him. "We will be on stage after half time, is that okay?" he questions, and Changkyun nodded, lowering his head. His mind was beyond, and seriously the tightness in his pants wasn't helping him. Wonho's eyes seem to trail along Changkyun's figure, and he have noticed the small tent in the younger's jeans. 

He started to become curious, and a smirk have taken over his features. Jooheon noticed, he growled and stood. "Get up, Changkyun. Lets get to the bathroom," Jooheon looked down at the younger. Changkyun did as command, he felt very uncomfortable and he glanced at Jooheon, hoping the other will take care of it. But, Wonho snaked his arm around Changkyun's waist, his lips brushing near his ear causing Changkyun to stiffen. 

"What were you thinking about to cause such an embarrassing thing," Wonho whispers and Jooheon eyes flashed red. Changkyun's face was red, he was embarrassed, he hated that he got hard while wearing skinny jeans. "I..." Changkyun starts but the cheers outside distracted him, he turned towards the curtains, he wondered if any of the other contestants will come in and see them like this. See him like this, oh how awkward.