Sin 25

Jooheon couldn't meet those eyes. Honestly, he wanted to end the poor animal's suffering. Was he seriously that tired? Jooheon understood. However, if Changkyun would say such thing, he would never want to lose him. But, this wasn't Changkyun. Of course, his own greed would chime into his reasoning. 

"Wonho..." Kihyun softly calls out, grabbing onto the male's trembling shoulder, he pulled the other away from the blonde. The pink-haired male made the other sit down onto the couch, who stared at them, his vacant eyes begging for the reaper's scythe. It was an uncomfortable sight.

Personally, he was the first mortal to look the most defeated. Jooheon would agree, although he seen Changkyun at his worst. But, this mortal was obsessed death. 

He followed a list of habits to run away from his own problem. He ran because it was always the same exact thing when he faced his own issue. Death would come into mind, and he can't let go. He have became lazy, and forgotten the reason for living. He forgotten a memory called 'hope'. 

Kihyun glanced at Hyungwon and Jooheon, and he was looking at them to decide for his fate. He knew Changkyun and Vernon's opinions were pointless. They were just prey caught in his web, and recently rescued. 

Kihyun rather end the suffering than wait for it to heal. 

There are far too many unforgivable mistakes, and they all can't be let go. 

Jooheon knew what he was intending to, and he looked at the others. All the others looked exhausted as they sat around until midnight, but their pity eyes never faded like their energy. They only watched with perplexed looks, only becoming onlookers or an audience watching a play of a movie. The blonde sighed, and he looked at Hyungwon. 

The brunette met his eyes, and he knew he wanted to say it. With his straightforward nature, his own voice stole his words - "Leave the dorm, all of you." 

Vernon's lips parted, wanting to speak. However, Minhyuk's voice decided to protest first. "You are seriously going to kill him?!" Minhyuk exclaims, and Changkyun was just as confused and disappointed. He understood, but his own heart couldn't bare it. 

Although, he was a victim of his act, he couldn't contain the pity swelling up inside. No human can. 

Jooheon was starting to feel it, and it made him tensed. For months, he still couldn't control these feelings. At times, they become overbearing, and he can't help but listen to his heart than his own head. Honestly, he didn't want to do this, it does feel wrong. 

But, it was the only thing to do. 

"Please leave the dorm," Jooheon says softly. Looking directly at Changkyun, and he could feel the empathy building up. He fucking hated how it makes him want to argue with Hyungwon and Kihyun to defend Wonho. But, he caused far too much, it's time to end this disaster. The younger looked back and he knew Jooheon felt the same way, but he didn't complain or protest. He only took Minhyuk by the wrist, dragging him out.

"Changkyun, what the hell? Are you crazy?!" Minhyuk protests. "We can just turn him in the authorities and he will be in some institution that will help him with his serious problem!" Minhyuk reasons, only being dragged away further, his own reasoning becoming dust within the air. Shownu have left with Vernon, the two silent but their own minds as loud as Minhyuk's protests. 

They wanted to say something, overall anything to bring reasoning into the situation. But, who are they to fool demons? 

The hearts with the most sins tend to be the most merciless. 

Wonho looked at the three, his brows furrowed and his pleading eyes was waiting impatiently. He wanted to end this pain. He didn't want to be like this, anymore. He was never religious, hell he wouldn't give a shit if God did have something planned for him. All he knew was that he didn't want to live.