Chapter 4

A/N: Yosh! New Character Appears~~~!

As Onizuka explained everything to Yukime in full detail of what's happening to their school, the white hair boy could only stare in awe with a terrified expression.

Yukime: So let get straight this straight...Mei...is the one who did all this...and she wants revenge on everyone else because she was bullied...

Onizuka: Most Likely...

Yukime could understand why Mei would be angry. But a question still lingers on his head that he wanted to know since he got here.

Yukime: But...who killed her...?

Onizuka pursed his lips at the question.

Onizuka: That I don't know...It could be anyone is this school...but that's just the thing...

A murder will be hard to prove especially if no one knows who killed her and pointing fingers is not going to help either. Only the Dead One knows who killed her.

Onizuka: But with that aside for now...Let's talk about you...

Yukime gave a confused look. What does all of this have to do with him? Isn't he just a bystander like everyone else?

Yukime: Me?

Onizuka: Yes...You...Hmm...I didn't expect someone like you to be here...

Yukime:...What does that mean...?

Onizuka:....Oh nevermind...But I can tell from the look on your face...you seem lost...

"Almost as if you're looking for someone..."

Yukime:....Yes...That is true.

He couldn't believe it...Was he that easy to read...? Because this man read him like a book. Is he a psychic or something...?

Onizuka: Is Kuro the one you seek?

Yukime: Kuro?! You know where he's at...?

Onizuka: I do not know. But believe it or not, we spoke to each other a couple of minutes ago about the Dead One.

Yukime:....Go on...

Onizuka: I told him the Dead One's body is dismembered and scattered across the school. Now he's on a mission to appease her and save everyone in the school...though. I am a little worried about that boy...

Yukime: Why?

Onizuka: His choices could lead to his own destruction...but he seems to not care... appeasing the Dead One is the only thing on his mind. He's dead set on finding the girl no matter what it takes. He really does care for her unlike everyone else here.

Yukime: I see...(So...Kuro likes Mei...?) Could I help him? I want to be some use for him...

Onizuka: I would be glad for you to accompany him but for now...While he's doing that scavenger hunt...I have a task for you.

Yukime:....What task?

Before Onizuka could say anything, the door slammed open jolting Yukime in his chair while Onizuka watched with amusement.

A boy wearing the same gakuran uniform as Yukime ran inside towards Onizuka's desk.

Boy: Onizuka-san! You wouldn't believe what is going on out there! So many corpses! So much blood! Gore everywhere! It's basically Hellsing all over again!

Onizuka: Ah Kiyoshi. So glad you could us! I was just about to talk about you.

Yukime: Kiyoshi...?

The boy called Kiyoshi looks at Yukime who gape in shock.

Yukime: What the?! Kuro?!

........

SILENCE....

Kiyoshi:.....

Onizuka:....

Yukime:...Ah...I'm sorry... It's just that...you look like someone I know...

Kiyoshi:....

It did shock Yukime a little

It did shock Yukime a little...Kiyoshi did looked exactly like Kuro. Except for the blue hair and one red eye. Other than that, shape of face, nose, and rest of appearance was the same. Another difference was that he wore a eyepatch over his left eye.

Yukime: Sorry about that...

Kiyoshi: I-it's okay...

Yukime: Let's start over. I'm Shirosaki Yukime...Nice to meet you.

Kiyoshi: I-it's nice to meet you too...I'm Kiyoshi.

Yukime:....Just Kiyoshi...?

Kiyoshi: Yes...Sorry...I don't like to talk about my surname...

Yukime raised an eyebrow...That seemed a bit suspicious...It still also a bit creepy to him that he looked like Kuro.

What an concidence......

Onizuka: Now that we have that aside. The task I'm about to prepare for you boys...It could have an connection to the Dead One...

Yukime: What is it then...

Onizuka: Shirosaki. Kiyoshi. Have you two ever heard of...

The Seven Mysteries of Yongedu High?