Chapter 45

A/N: The deal Hinata and Yamada made...along with an glimpse of the delinquent's life.

Yamada: Uggh...This sucks...today sure was boring...

He had nothing to do but sit on top pf the roof at school smoking a cigarette. He found that being boring too. He wish he could go smash something like maybe glass but last time he did that, he got suspended for property damage.

Yamada: Tch. Those damn teachers...how dare they go and ruin my fun. They always think they have the right to tell me what to do. What a load of shit.

He pulled out another cigarette before lighting it up.

Yamada: Oh yeah that's the stuff. Maybe I could go home early. The little brat is probably at home too.

-FLASHBACK-

Yamada's home life isn't much as people believe it is. He may be popular at school but he lives in a poor suburban home where he has to defend himself...and his little brother from the harsh reality of the outside world.

Yamada: I'm home.

Brother: Welcome home brother!

This kid right here is Yuki Yamada. He is the younger brother of Ryosuke by six years. He has fair skin and blue eyes like Ryosuke but has brown hair since we know Yamada's blonde hair is dyed. So you could tell them apart a little easier.

Yamada is always taking care of his little brother since there parents are pretty much not that supportive. So over time, Ryosuke would jump from job to job to help provide for Yuki and himself.

It wasn't easy...

Yamada: So what's for dinner.

Yuki: Hah!? How come I'm the one cooking?! You promised you do it this time!

Yamada: Hey...I'm bored. School sucks sometimes.

Yuki: You always say that. But you bother to do anything there.

Yamada rolled his eyes. But then he thought of something. He was able to get some money from the fight he was in some time ago.

Don't ask how. Living the life of a delinquent can come in pretty handy especially when you know you're way around the streets.

Yamada: I got an idea. How we go out this time.

Yuki's eyes lit up with a smile.

Yuki: Really?

Yamada: Sure. We got nothing better to do.

Yuki: I want to pick the restaurant!

Yamada: So what should we eat then?

Yuki: Taberu!!!

Yamada: Really?

Yuki: Taberu Steak~! Taberu~! Taberu~~~! Taberu~~~~!

Yamada: Hahaha. Okay okay. We get taberu steak squirt.

Yuki: Yay!

Yuki was Yamada's only family he had left...He would do anything to protect him....

Anything....

-End Flashback-

Yamada crumbled the leftover cigarette before smashing underneath his foot as he heard his phone ring.

Yamada: Hello?

Hinata: Ah Yamada-kun~! Good to see you again!

Yamada: Ugh. You again. What do you want? I'm busy?

Yamada and Hinata-Senpai new each other for a quite a while. You might say they are...acquaintances. That would be safe to say instead of thinking Hinata like a friend...

Because you know he isn't.

Hinata: How rude! Is that anyway to treat a person? And what do you mean you're busy? Busy doing what? Monologuing on your boring life and smoking cigarettes.

Yamada:.....(Crap. He got me there.) Alright fine. What is it?

Hinata: I need you to do something for me~!

Yamada: And if I refused?

Hinata:.....Oh you shouldn't have asked that. I send you a little something. An offer you can't refuse.

Yamada was rattled. What did he mean by that.

Suddenly, his phone tone into a message box. So Hinata-Senpai did send him something.

When Yamada checked the message box. It had a video recorded...

When he checked it...everything froze around him...

Yamada: W-What is this..?!

The horror was displayed in front of him.

Yuki...His baby brother...was in the video. Tied to a chair with another person wearing a devil mask holding a knife towards his neck. Another person wearing an Oni mask had a baseball bat being held in his hands as if getting ready to attack somebody.

Yuki: Ryo-nii-san...P-Please help me...I'm scared...

After the video recorder turned off, Yamada felt the rage consumed him as Hinata-Senpai came back on the line. He felt the nerve to smash his face into the ground.

Hinata: Did you like it~?

Who does he think he is?!!

Yamada: YOU BASTARD!!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY BROTHER?!!!

Hinata: Calm down~! You're brother is fine...for now.

Yamada: Grrrr.

Hinata: Now now. No need to growl. I heard you were having money problems at home...Your families in debt because your parents refused to take responsibility.

Yamada's eyes went wide. H-How did he know?

Hinata: So...Here's the thing. I could give you the money you trying so hard to achieve and your little brother if you do as I say...But...

Hinata snapped his fingers and Yamada heard a slamming sound on the other heard followed by a large squeal of pain.

Yuki: AAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!

Yamada felt his heart sunk.

Yamada: WHAT DID YOU DO?!!!

Hinata: Oh~! Did I do that? Poor kid...turns out...one is his legs...is broken~! I think one of my comrades also crushed a bone~~~!

Yamada seethed in rage as he heard his baby brother started to cry in agony. They were torturing him while Hinata just laughs.

A-And he....can do nothing about it!

Hinata: Hey Yamada-kun. I heard your little brother wanted to be a basketball player...Is that true?

Yamada:.....

Hinata: Hmmm...Too bad he can't now... Because how can he become one if he has a leg injury that he can't possibly never EVER recover from~~~! SO SAD~~~~!!! Boo-hoo!!!!

This bastard right here...

Yamada: L-Let him go! LET. HIM. GO!!!

Hinata: Tsk-Tsk-Tsk. What's the magic word Yamada~!

Yamada: P-Please....

Hinata: Hmmm...I'll think about it...But right now...We got so much to discuss. Remember, I'm giving you an opportunity you CAN'T refuse.

Yamada:........

There was no turning back...

He already knows he's going to regret this decision...But it's to keep Yuki safe...

Yamada: Alright...I'm listening. What do you want me to do?