Chapter 51

Kuro holds Hinata up towards a empty gaping hole.

Hinata: W-What are you-?!

Kuro: You're responsible as well for Mei's misery. People like you who take pleasure on hurting others without remorse don't deserve to live.

Hinata: Let me go! You'll regret this Kuro!

Kuro made a uncharacteristic smile.

Kuro: Do you think I would regret killing you. I already did this before...

Hinata went really pale at the thought...how many...how many people has he seriously killed when the curse happen.

Kuro was about to drop him when Yamada cried out.

Yamada: Wait! Kuro...Before you do that. I need to know what happened to my brother.

Hinata:.....

Yamada: Where is he Hinata?! Where is Yuki!!!

Hinata:.... Hehehehehe... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You want to know so bad...? Reach into my pocket and you'll see the evidence.

Evidence?

Yamada reached into his pocket and pulled out the 'evidence'.

Yamada went bugged eye in horror.

It was a picture of Yuki.

His body was beaten, bloodied, and broken. By the looks of it, one of his eyes are shown to be open, they had no life in them...

Tears sprung in Yamada's eyes through realization. He was too late...

Yamada: No...Y-Yuki....

Hinata then started laughing again.

Hinata: Well well well. Looks like you weren't able to save him afterall. He was so annoying crying out 'big brother' or 'save me' all the time.

Yamada: Y-You monster!

Hinata: Oh~! I wonder Whose really the monster here. The innocemt upperclassmen or the delinquent who takes great pleasure in raping woman.

Yamada: Y-Yuki...Yuki....

Hinata spit out some blood near Yamada.

Hinata: He's dead. Get over it. He was bound to die anyway. Besides, how would he even live with the guilt of finding out what kind of person his brother really is~! Besides Yamada! You don't deserve to live anyway! Because you're a RAPIST! NO ONE LIKES A RAPIST~!!! JUST DIE LIKE YOUR BROTHER! AHAHAHAHAHA!

Kuro: Alright. I think we're done here.

Hinata: Eh?

Kuro: You talk too much.

Hinata: W-Wait. What are you-?!

Kuro:....DIE.

Kuro stabbed Hinata in the gut and pushed him down into the empty gap causing Hinata to let out a final ear piercing scream as he was never seen again.

Hinata: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Kuro:.....So Long Scumbag. See you in Hell.

The red eyes of Kuro vanished as he turned his head over to Yamada...What an sad sight he was looking at.

Yamada: *Sobs* Y-Yuki...Mei...
Konami...

Kuro walked over to him which made the delinquent flinched. At first he thought Kuro was going to punch him or kill him...

Instead he hold out a hand to him.

Yamada looked at the hand in shock before looking up at Kuro.

Kuro: Don't get the wrong idea...I'm still angry at you. Including with what you done to Mei...But now...I'm understand your reason of why you did it....I'm sorry about your brother.

Yamada:.....Yeah...sorry about Yamazaki...

Kuro:....Shouta...

The delinquent grabbed his hand as Kuro pulls him up.

The two stared at each other in silence for a minute before Kuro explained what he done within the past hour.

Yamada: So....you gotten all of Mei's body parts...

Kuro: Yes. I gotten all her body parts and diary. I know how to appease her...but it feels like I'm missing something...

Before Yamada could ask, something else happened...The school started to shake again as an massive earthquake hit.

Yamada: WHOOOOOA!!!

Kuro: Shit! Not again!

???: Kuro-san!

Kuro and Yamada look to see Nora-san and Koutarou-Sensei coming towards them.

Nora: Is everyone okay?!!

Yamada: Barely! What's going on?! Why is the school shaking?!

Koutarou: It's probably Mei...Her spirit still angry...her curse on the school is getting worse...She is trying to take us all out!!!

Nora: At this rate...Everyone will die in the school and our souls will be send to hell!!!

Kuro:....Then we need to get to the alter!! Quickly everyone! Let's go!!

In all this chaos, one more person resided in Kuro's mind...

Kuro: (Chibi...Please be safe...)