Chapter 40

A/N: The Story of Misaki Aishiteru

The Seventh Mystery: The Accursed Witch

Back in the history of Fudo High School. Misaki Aishiteru was once a young beautiful girl. She had long black hair and pale skin. She had blue eyes and wore her student uniform from time to time.

She was a popular student since 6th grade...She was good at sports, intelligent, and always was pretty good looking to the boys. She had a great personality, being loved by all her classmates and teachers.

However...

One Day...Misaki discovered a dark secret about herself...

She has exotic powers especially telekinesis.

But...When word got out...

Her life drastically changed...

Misaki begin to get bullied by the other students, just like Mei, but unlike her, she possessed a power greater then her own, a psychokinetic ability, especially Telekinesis. But she didn't know how to use it.

Her only friend who didn't betrayed her was Kiyoshi Mirai. A young boy who was the son of a shinto priest.

Everyone else turned her back on her.

Her Parents...Her peers...

The bullying got worse and turned into abusive beatings.

Misaki tries to stand up for herself but it got worse...

Kiyoshi wanted to help her...

Misaki told him she was 'fine'...Telling him she didn't need help.

"eVeRyThInG wAs fInE"....

One day, while she was being bullied, she accidentally broke all the windows by screaming, hurting the other kids in the process....

Due to all the stress she endured...Her once beautiful black hair turned white...and her once blue eyes turned doll-like ruby red.

This made the children pick on her more thinking she changed her hair color.

"WITCH"

"SHE'S A WITCH!"

They all said...

The bullying continue from there...

After she went home, she found out that her father had hung himself after receiving multiple threats from people calling his daughter an with and "The Devil's Daughter" (悪魔ノ娘, Akuma no Musume).

Staring in horror at her father's suicide.

Misaki tried to search for help, but no avail. Then she learn her mother abandoned her after learning she was a "witch"

The next day the parents of the kids who were hurt previously had found Misaki and attacked her. She accidentally used her power and broke a nearby windows of the school, nearly killing one of the kids.

The parents were outraged. Together, with the students and teachers, one by one, they surrounded her and beat her to a pulp.

Kiyoshi tried to save her...But his parents held him back.

"No!" "Stop" "PLEASE!"

Her pleads were ignored...

"Stop! You're killing her!"

Kiyoshi pleads were also ignored...

Misaki was later beaten to death savagely by everyone.

Kiyoshi was later punished for 'protecting the witch' and they all decided to have one of his eyes taken out.

Chibi: (Damn...That would explain the eyepatch...)

Kiyoshi made a vow that Misaki will someday have her revenge for her unjustified murder.

Everyone begin to ignore and shunned him.

Until...

Students, Parents, and Teachers begin to get either disappeared or be murder each day.

The rumor has it in Fudo High School that it has to be the ghost of Misaki...Who had come to take brutal revenge....

Kiyoshi:....

Chibi:.....

Kiyoshi: And that is our story...I tried my best to help her...But everytime I tried, she pushed me away. But I could tell...The dead look in her eyes...She was far from fine...The bullying and beatings each day she received became severe. Plus, after she was killed. People begin to believe because she was a witch. The Aishiteru Family was cursed.

Chibi: Cursed?!

Kiyoshi: They believe that someday...This entire event will happen again...in another place at another time. To be honest...Who would thought Mei...Her descendant, would be the one to be chosen....Like fate and destiny playing a cruel trick...Talk about concidence too.

Chibi: So...All this time...Misaki...

Kiyoshi shook his head with hint of sadness on his emotionless face.

Chibi: But...How did you died?

Kiyoshi:....After my eye was taken out...I couldn't stand being shunned by everyone...I wanted to be with her...So I killed-No....I hanged myself....

Chibi: Oh.....

Kiyoshi: She never moved on...She decided to make anyone who knew her secret to suffer an eternity of pain and misery. She remained domain after all this time but however...When Mei was bullied and killed. That was her chance to take action.

So Mei's misfortune is what brought Misaki back from the grave.

Chibi:....

Kiyoshi: Do you remember the six mysteries we solve first. That all were the concidental. Each victim or vengeful spirit held a grudge against the living because they all bullied. The cycle of hatred that Yongedu High had to come somewhere....and what better than knowing that all these ghosts...were once students who just wanted to live buttheir dignity was stolen and lives were taken away from them...

Chibi: Because they were all victims of bullying.

Kiyoshi: Precisely...Which comes to our conclusions...All this happen because of bullying...Humans had never learn from mistakes. Those chose to remain stubborn and pretend not to care so they can move on with their lives...But they never saw the true terror coming...Despite all this Misaki never care about those incidents besides learning about what happened to her descendant...

Kiyoshi: But why bring Mei in all this...?

Chibi: Do you think it's because she's jealous of Mei?

Kiyoshi: Her own descendant...Mei was given a chance...Misaki didn't...So maybe...

Chibi: So...How do we stop her...?

Kiyoshi:......That just the thing...I don't know...