Chapter 63

A/N: Kuro's side of the story of watching his former classmates suffer from Mei's hatred. PT. 1

-Tokime-

BLAME.

That was good message to describe for the class president as Kuro watched the scene before him.

IT'S YOUR FAULT I'M DEAD!

WHY DIDN'T YOU HELP ME?!

WORTHLESS!

HORRIBLE!

WHY DID YOU JUST STAND THERE AND WATCH ME SUFFER?!!

HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!!!

SOME CLASS PRESIDENT YOU TURN OUT TO BE!!!

Tokime: Aaaaaaaargh!! No!!! Stop! Mei! I'm sorry! Please spare me!

His pleads fell on deaf's ears as The vengeful spirit of Mei continued to taunts him.

Clones of her surrounded him glaring him down!

Tokime: Mei...Please...

Shut up!

Scum!

Jerk!

You let me rot!!!

It's your fault I'm dead!!!

I'm dead because of you!!!!

Why didn't you help me?!!

You're a good for nothing, Shinozaki!

You deserve to suffer!

COWARD!

DISGRACE!

WEAKLING!

F.A.I.L.U.R.E!!!!

Tokime: (Failure...I'm a failure... She's right...Why didn't I help her when she needed my guidance...)

Kuro sighs as Tokime continued to scream and cry as the whispers in his head from Mei's lashing out.

He could've thought of so many what-ifs could have taken place to prevent this.

What if Shinozaki could've helped her...Would that makes things better...or worse?

What if he just said something to the student council or maybe the guidance counselor to stop the bullying...? Would that help...?

What if he could've just told the truth of what happened to Mei...

No wait...That probably wouldn't make things right either. If the boy told the truth. He would be charged for being an accomplice to the murder. After all...He was the one who dismembered Mei's body.

Even if he was forced. That still wouldn't matter...

Kuro couldn't help but envy him...Being put in a life and death situation can change a person. Physically And Mentally.

How long...has Shinozaki been blaming himself?

Kuro decided enough was enough. The look on the green hair boy's face proved he looked guilty...unlike the others...

Tokime: I'M SORRY!!! I'M SO SORRY!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

Kuro put an reassuring hand on his back as Tokime let's the tears fall from his face as he heard Mei's voice forgiving him.