Chapter 61

A/N: The Dark Void...

???: Mirai-kun! Mirai-kun! Wake up!

Kuro's eyes soon awake as he jolted up in shock after hearing the familiar voice.

Wait...

They were on the rooftop with him?!

Koutarou-Sensei and Nora-san were the ones who were calling out to him!

They're still alive?!

Kuro can't believe that!

Kuro: Nora-san! Sensei!

Nora: Thank goodness! You're alright!

Koutarou: ...Is it really over? Has Mei finally been out to rest...

Me: Yeah...Mei...has been to put to rest...Her soul is no longer in the school... It's over...Misaki no longer has control over her...

Nora: Misaki?

Kuro: It's a long story....

With that, Kuro had explained everything. Starting with who killed Mei, the legacy of Misaki, and seven mysteries.

Koutarou: I see...Mei...I'm really sorry...I hope you can forgive me...I should've realize what was really going on...

Kuro: Sensei... It's not your fault.

The doctor shook his head.

Koutarou: But still...I should've done something...I just can't believe Kirishima-san would do this...because of her obsession for me...Mei is...It's all my fault...

Kuro then walked over to Nora-san, he still had so many things left to do even though Mei is gone.

Kuro gave her Mei's diary...It was all the evidence she needed.

Kuro: Here. You been a great help...If it wasn't for you...I've probably would've never solved Mei's disappearance...

Nora: Oh don't thank me. You did all the work. I only gave it the theories...

Kuro:....Please...Make sure Mei gets justice for what happened to her...Let the press know everything that went on this school...I think that she would want...For someone to know her story.

Nora:...As a detective, I'll do my best to explain everything in details to my superiors. Trust me...Mei's story will be revealed to everyone to know.

After that, she left me and Koutarou-Sensei.

Koutarou: Mirai-kun.

Kuro: Yes Sensei....

Koutarou: I....wanted to thank you for all you have done to help Mei...I'm so happy.

The doctor looked like he was about to get ready to cry. Kuro put an comforting hand on his shoulder and  help the adult wipe his tears.

Kuro: Sensei...I know this is a stupid question...But will you be alright...?

Koutarou:...I'm not too sure. But I'll try...(I better get home now. The twins...I still need too see them...)

Kuro: Sensei?

Koutarou-sensei then bow down to the student.

Koutarou: Again. Mirai-kun. Thank you for everything. For helping Mei and stopping the curse. I am forever in your debt. If you anything, don't hesitate to ask.

Kuro:....I will sure be in touch, Sensei.

-Later-

Yonegdu High was in shambles.

Most of the students and teachers are dead.

Like Kuro, Nora, and Koutarou-Sensei, there were some survivors but it wasn't much...

Most of them are now traumatized...

But Kuro on the other hand...

When he had made it home feeling the same empty feeling from before....

Now that Mei and everyone else is gone...

He felt his life was back to feeling lonely...

Kuro: And to think I'm used to this by now...Shouta...Chibi...

Life just sucks now that they're gone...

Kuro decided to skip dinner and try to get some sleep.

At least the nightmare it was over...

Or so he thought...

When he felt his eyes closed...

He was back in the dark void....

Kuro: Not again...What now?

???: Hehe~! I been waiting for us to meet again.

Kuro: (Oh no...I know that annoying cheeky voice from anywhere.)

He turned his head towards the darkness to see the smirking red-eyed  dark haired man himself.

Kuro: Principal Onizuka....