Chapter 33

A/N: What is going on....?

They solved almost all of the seven mysteries of Yongedu High.

After their encounters with the Kuchisake-Shonen.

The next mystery was about a Suicide Pact. Turns out, five kids were bullied into committing suicide here at Yongedu High.

Years before Mei or anyone else was even a student

Years before Mei or anyone else was even a student. Their ghost were usually seen jumping off the roof together hand and hand. It was honestly tragic...Kiyoshi told them that if anyone go up into the rooftop were to see the kids jumping to their death. The rumor would take place if you go over to their spot where they commit suicide. One of the spirits of the tormented kids will grab you and toss you off the roof and drag you to your death.

 One of the spirits of the tormented kids will grab you and toss you off the roof and drag you to your death

The next mystery talk about Hone-Onna. That mystery talked about a skeleton woman driven by undying love and madness. A student had an affair with a teacher and was picked on by the other students. What made it worse is that the teacher harbor no interest in the female student. Crushed with rejection, she committed suicide...Her ghost later becomes the Hone-Onna...Her first appearance shows her as a beautiful woman until it shows her true appearance as a blood thirsty skeleton that kills men after luring them to their deaths.

Next was Hikiko-san a bullied ghost girl whose story was almost similar to Mei's. Except there was some differences.

her parents at home, causing her to be slightly deformed

her parents at home, causing her to be slightly deformed. This deformity causes Hikiko-san to be bullied by her classmates. One day, it all became too much for her and she committed suicide, though some say she was killed by her father. Either way, the girl comes back as a human hating spirit.

It is said that one of the boys from Hikiko's class saw her spirit after her death. She was dragging the lifeless body of one of her tormentors behind her. When he told the police about it, Hikiko-san killed him that same night.

Another story goes that she would attack entire school, decapitating people or pulling off their limbs. She would drag the bodies or limbs behind her, covering the walls and floor in blood. Anyone unfortunate to enter the building during one of these attacks becomes one of the dead. Afterwards, the Fudo High school would be shut down and abandoned.

Until now....

But with all that being taken care of...

...There was still one mystery that was now needed to be revealed...

And this was the greatest one of Yongedu High.

Chibi: I can't believe we're almost done...(I have acquired so much spell tags during all this time...)

Yuri: That means we're close to be ending this horrible game.

Kiyoshi:...

Chibi: Yeah...(I can't wait til all this is over...)

Kiyoshi:.....

Chibi: Kiyoshi...Is something wrong...?

Kiyoshi: I'm alright...but now...we are on the seventh mystery...this one holds the most twisted dark history that Yongedu High has kept secret for so long...Our next destination will be the library.

Chibi: Oh...? O-Okay....

Kiyoshi:....

Chibi: (What's gotten into him...He's been awfully quiet for some reason...)

The two students followed Kiyoshi to the library. Along the way, Yukime had noticed something at the corner of his eye...

Standing there in that dark corner watching them with creepy red eyes was that same cat again.

Cat:......

Chibi: You again? You been following me for quite a while. What are you trying to tell me...?

Cat:.....

Then all of a sudden, Chibi heard a dark voice mumbled into his head.

"Be careful with who you trust among your group...Someone is not who they say they are..."

Chibi gasped and looked back at the direction of the cat only to find the black furry creature gone.

Chibi: (W-What just happened?)

Yuri: Yukime-kun?

Chibi: A-Ah! Yuri-chan. Something wrong?

Yuri: Nothing...Are you okay?

Chibi: I-I'm fine.

Yuri:....

Chibi: Don't worry I am...Where is Kiyoshi?

Yuri: He went on ahead...for some reason...I don't like that guy...?

Chibi raised an eyebrow at her. What brought this up for Yuri to say that...?

Chibi: Did something happened between you two that I didn't noticed...?

Yuri:...It's not that...It just...He's been acting a bit odd lately...

Chibi: Maybe he just wants this curse to end like we do...(Now that I think about it, I kind of agree with her... Kiyoshi has been acting weird ever since we covered up the last mystery... Something also been bugging me...)

Yuri: We're down to the last mystery but...Why didn't he tell us straight ahead of what we are about to do...

Why do I get the feeling there is something he's not telling us...

Is he...hiding something...?

Then he remembered what the voice said...

Be careful with who you trust among your group...Someone is not who they say they are...

Chibi:.....

Yuri: So what do you think about this...

Chibi: To be honest, it scares me...I mean...I only known Kiyoshi since I got here...in this cursed school...He's more mysterious than Principal Onizuka...

Yuri: I also...kind of wonder about Kiyoshi...

Chibi: What do you mean...?

Yuri: In case you didn't know, I'm in charge of the school yearbook this year...I'm supposed to keep records of every student by getting their photos...But overtime, I've never met anyone named Kiyoshi in the student handbook of Yongedu High...

Chibi:.....(So he knows more than he's leading on...)

The unexplained questions were all coming back...

So...what does all this really mean...? Is Kiyoshi really a student here...?Who really is Kiyoshi...? What are his true motives...?

That was the true mystery here...