Extra Chapter

"You still don't know...What they did to me..."

Author: Alright! That's enough of that!

Author-kun tosses the shitty words away in the trash.

Author: No one wants to hear your self-conscious thoughts!

Kuro: Ehhhh! What was that for?!

Author: Well them my young Kuro! It's time for -Drums Rolls-

Kuro's Harem Time!

Kuro:......WHAT?!

Author: I know what you're thinking. Why a harem? Because all I know a lot of people hate those. Especially if the MC was a female which is kind of sexist in my opinion. Because they view the main heroines as weak, mild, and naive to make matters worse it pretty much annoys the viewers. Which is why we're doing this on our short break from the Dead One!

Kuro: You gotta be shitting me! I don't want a harem.

Author: Too bad buddy boy! You got one! I wonder what our viewers will ship with you~!

Kuro: Oh no...

Yamada: Hey Kuro!

Kuro: Eh? What do you want?

Yamada: Is that anyway to treat your buddy?!

Kuro: Since when are we buddies?!

Yamada: We're sex buddies, Dumbass!

Kuro: Hah?!

Yamada: That's right! So when are we going to do our next one?! My dick needs some loving~!

Kuro: -Grossed Out- Never!

Tokime: Mirai-kun.

Kuro: Shinozaki?!

Tokime: As your Senpai, I will take full responsibility for this relationship.

Kuro: Oh no! Back the fuck up!

Konami: Kuro-kun~! I hope you be a great boyfriend...And you won't be a backstabbing cheating whore like Yamada-kun unless you want to be covered in blood~!

Kuro: What the hell kind of declaration is that?! You sound like a Yandere!

Shouta: Kuro, my bro! Since we're together! I will be the one to take your virginity~!

Kuro: -Screams- AH! OH MY GOD!

Erika: Kuro! I'm going to be best girlfriend ever for you!

Kuro: No thank you!

Yukime: What about me Kuro?!

Kuro:....Who are you again?

Maki: Since you're going to be my boyfriend! You must do whatever! Take me shopping! Do my nails! Buy me more jewelry!!!!

Kuro: HELL NO!!!! (THIS IS BULL-SHIT!!!)

Kuro noticed Koutarou-Sensei and ran towards the doctor hiding from everyone.

Koutarou: Kuro-kun.

Kuro: Koutarou-Sensei! Help me! Everyone gone bonkers over me!

Koutarou: Oh that's terrible... Because I will not let them harm my precious student.

Kuro: ....WHAT THE FUCK?!

Koutarou: Even though it's forbidden because we're sensei and student. I'll take good care of you.

Kuro: No thanks!

Kirishima: You trying to steal Koutarou-kun away from me -Pulls out a knife-

Kuro: Bitch! Like anybody likes you! Aren't you the main villain?!

Kirishima: -Gasp- What an horrible thing to say to a woman...And Kuro-kun. I never would expect you to say horrible things to me. I mean after all you done for me, is this how you treat me with the vows we shared.

Kuro: .....What are you talking about?

Kirishima: We're married.

Kuro: -Screams and runs- FUCK THIS SHIT! I'M OUT!

Kuro ran down the hallway avoiding everyone!

Kuro: Author-kun! This is all your fault! What is going on with your mind?!

Mei: Kuro...?

Kuro made a smile hearing her voice.

Kuro: Ah! Mei! Thank goodness at least you're not-!

He was handed a bouquet of flowers from her.

Mei: F-For you...Please be mine...

Kuro:.......(You're all DEAD to me.) Mei?

Mei: Yeah...?

Kuro: -Glares- You had one job...One Job...And you fuck that up for me?

Mei: -Confused- G-Gomenasai....?

Kuro: -Facepalms- I give up...