Chapter 62

Kuro: Principal...Onizuka?

Onizuka: That's right?

Kuro: What are you doing here? Or how about...where are we?

Onizuka:....The Labyrinth of Hell.

Kuro's shifted uncomfortable hearing that. The two stood there for about a minute staring at each other. The silence was broken by Kuro.

Kuro: Okay...but why were we here in the first place...?

Onizuka: You should already know why you are here.

Kuro was about to ask what did he mean by that when he was cut off by a scream.

He looked around but couldn't see anyone. Then more screams...Then voices...

Help...!

Stop...Please...

I can't take it anymore...

I'm sorry...I'm sorry!

Please...STOP!!!

KYAAA! NO MORE! NO MORE!

Why are you doing this to me?!!

I don't deserve this!

Stop it! STOP IT!

I can't take the pain no more...

WHY DOES IT HURT SO MUCH?!!

Painful...So Painful...

Please end my suffering...

Someone HELP ME!!!

Kuro: Shit...What the fuck?! Those voices...

Onizuka: Your former classmates and other students/teachers who died in the school. Your little friend is making sure...they all suffer...the same way of how they made her life miserable.

Kuro:....So. Why does that concern me...? They deserved it. The students along with Maki and Erika bullied her. Some tormented her like Hinata. Others raped her. They made her life at school a living hell. They don't need saving. They can suffer in hell for all I care.

Onizuka: Because you have been through this before...The paradox remember?

Kuro gapes at him in shock. How did he knew that...? He never told him...

Onizuka sighs...He knew the boy wouldn't care...But however he can change that. He did before...He could do it again.

Onizuka: Well...Not all of them... Remember a few who never even done anything wrong to her.

Kuro glimpses at that thought and then he felt his heart sank low into his stomach..

Kuro: Oh-no...Shouta, Chibi, and the others...

Onizuka: That's right...

Kuro:....Alright...What do you want me to do.

Onizuka: There is a way you can save their souls.

Spiritualism...

Kuro: Eh?

Onizuka: Spiritualism. It helps you to synchronize your feelings with the dead. You must travel through time and space of the Labyrinth and find their gravestones....There the souls are suffering under the influence of Misaki Aishiteru. You must appeased them and set them free.

Kuro groaned. Those he have to save them all? There are a few people he wants to save like Shouta, Konami, and Yamada. But he really don't want to help the others. He still felt like they deserved it.

Why does he always have to do the right thing...?

But more or less, why was the demon Principal asking him for help. Couldn't he do this himself?

Kuro: So...Why are you telling me this?

Onizuka: I thought you would get it by now...You're the only person she trusts....It's too dangerous for her to remain here anymore. She has to be exorcized. So Kuro Mirai...

You helped her remember who she really is and saved her from herself...

You may have saved her...

But her hatred for those still remain...

Kuro:....Alright. I'll do it...For Mei...and for everyone else...

Onizuka: Atta boy. Good luck.

Kuro saw Onizuka vanished before this eyes. This man sure is mysterious...Now why does he seem familiar to Kuro though...

He could've swore at the way the man looks at him meant he knew him from somewhere before....

He was slightly confused yet concerned by that statement.

Did Onizuka knew him personally? Or had he just come to that conclusion based off encounters he had with the man?

Chibi did say something about him having an resemblance.

He didn't have to time to think about it though as the man was already gone.

Kuro: Oh well...

Kuro saw the headstones appeared before him...

The ones who Mei holds a grudge aganist or at least for the some of them she do.

Kuro: Alright then...

He walks over to the first headstone and saw the name written on it.

Tokime Shinozaki

Kuro: Shinozaki-kun...I hope I can be able to save him...Here goes nothing.

He touched the headstone and a bright light appears and Kuro disappeared from the abyss....