Chapter 28

A/N: Milord-sama?

-Flashback-

When at home and away from school. Kuro just stays at home. To be honest, everything in his home would usually be more quieter than the social interaction that be going on at school.

But now today...

Shouta: KUUUUUUUUURO!

Kuro: Wah?!

Kuro fell off his bed and hit the floor. He grimaced in pain before getting up rubbing his nose in irritation.

Shouta: Wassup Bitches! It's your boi!

Kuro: (AH SHIT! WTF IS HE DOING HERE?!! HOW DID HE EVEN GET IN MY HOUSE?!!!) Goddamnit Shouta! I'm trying to sleep!!!

Shouta: Get your lazy butt out of bed! Your big bro wants to see you anyway!

Kuro: OMFG. (Since when are you my brother?)

Shouta had came over his house because he decided to skip school today

Shouta had came over his house because he decided to skip school today. The reason why...

Shouta: School is soooooo BORING.

Kuro: That's just how school is Shouta. If you didn't come there to learn, then you're best off just being a dumb NEET.

Kuro, on the other hand, called in to be marked absent because he just wasn't in the mood to be going.

Reason why? Maki being a bitch. People being judgemental. Calling him a demon. Teachers not doing a damn thing about it...Because they're scared of him too.

So he decided to take a small break from school and get away from it all...

The only thing that he was worried about there at school was Mei being bullied. He hoped she's all right even though she wouldn't tell him anything.

Shouta: But Kuro....I don't want to go to school~! I just want to break the rules~!

Kuro rolled his eyes at his friend before deciding to check on Milord-sama.

He had to be sneaky to get the cat into his home even though his landlord doesn't allow pets.

He found the cat all by himself licking his paws before stopping and looking up at the black hair male.

Milord-sama: Meow?

The cat cocked his head to the side cutely as Kuro chuckles before going into the kitchen to get the cat some food.

Shouta stared at the small furry creature with an wild glint in his eyes which made the cat feel very uncomfortable.

Shouta: If only you were a cute girl with cat ears and big boobs. I would like you more.

Milord-sama: *HISSES*

A vein popped on Shouta's head.

Shouta: Oh you wanna go, Fleabag?!