Chapter 22

Kuro was now heading to the infirmary.

He wanted to see if Koutarou-Sensei was there.

Reason why because of his ailib with Mei's disappearance. To be frank, the doctor was acting a bit strange when he mentioned Mei after Kuro saved him from being trapped in that locker.

Kuro: (Koutarou-Sensei...What is your motives with her...)

When he got to the infirmary, he knocked on the door.

After a few seconds, Koutarou-Sensei slides the door open cautiously...but sighs in relief when he noticed it was him. There was also another person inside. Kuro recognized the blonde hair blue eyed delinquent.

Kuro: Yamada?!

The delinquent that runaway like hours ago was now in the infirmary sitting on one of the beds.

Yamada: Ha?! What?! Oh... It's you Kuro.

Kuro:.....Why?

Yamada: Why what?

Kuro: How could you abandoned Konami like that, you scumbag.

Yamada: I didn't have a choice.

Kuro: Bull-shit. You had a choice. Your choice led you to be a coward and leave Konami for dead. Because of you, she's now nothing more but body parts.

Ryosuke puts on a sheepish look and cast his eyes down on the ground... totally feeling ashamed.

Kuro: Why Yamada...Why did you leave her to die?

Yamada:....It's complicated man...

Kuro:.....

If Erika was still here...She would've called him a coward...an asshole and so many other names.

Kuro: I guess you're like everyone else. You only care about yourself.

Yamada: Tsk. It ain't just me! If Erika and Maki weren't acting like self-absored bitches to Mei! Then maybe she still would be alive!

Kuro grew more irritated by this. He could've swore Dr. Koutarou flinched at the mention of Mei...Maybe it was his imagination...he hoped.

Kuro: Then why you ditched her for Konami?

Yamada: Tch. Why do you care? You  also didn't help Mei beforehand?!! So why now?

Kuro sneered. How dare he? He was more than willing to help Mei. But everytime he tried

Kuro: I should say the same for you! Don't lump me with an asshole like you!

Yamada flinched at icy tone in his voice and was about to retort with his own comeback until Koutarou-Sensei spoke.

Koutarou: Will you both please just stop! If we want to be able to get out of here alive. We need to work together.

Kuro sighs when the arguing ceased. It was obviously getting them nowhere. Pointing fingers at each other of who had an hand at Mei's death was getting them nowhere either.

He looks back at Yamada before asking a question to the dumb delinquent.

Kuro: Alright. Yamada. What happend to you when you left and how did you get here?

Yamada:...After Konami's death...

He tried to avoid the death glare Kuro had gave.

Yamada: I was scared and didn't what to do so I decided to stay hidden somewhere. So I came here... Koutarou-Sensei was inside and he let me stay here.