Chapter 32

-Kuro's Pov-

Me: Shinozaki!!!!

I called out to him again and then I heard his screams once again. It was coming from a classroom with a black fence not too far away. I went down the corridors and ran down the path. As soon as I ran straight inside, a new horror scene was shown.

I saw Shinozaki trapped in a large glass room.

Me: Shinozaki!

-Third's Pov-

Tokime: Kuro-san!!!

Kuro: Don't worry...I'm going to get you out of here!

Tokime: No...It's too late...

Kuro: Eh?

Tokime: You see that flamethrower in the side...It automatically turns on...In a few minutes...I'm going to die here...

Kuro: What?!!!

Tokime:....This is my punishment...

Kuro: What are you talking about?! If this is about Mei, Shinozaki! I'm pretty sure she would forgive you.

"Does she really...?"

Kuro: (Quiet You! You talk too much.)

Tokime:....No...Because of me she's dead...All because I'm a coward...

"He blames himself because he's a fucking coward..."

Kuro:....What happened to the others while I was passed out.

Tokime: We were attacked by the mad scientist...The others ran off and the next thing I know...I was drugged with something by the doctor and woke up here...

Kuro's eyes went wide. The one that killed Maki?! He still lurking around...

"HE IS THE LEAST OF YOUR PROBLEMS~~!"

Kuro: Shit...

Kuro tried to get the glass door open but the handle wouldn't budge. He started to thrash and kick the glass hoping to break it but no avail.

He then tried his axe.

However, when he slammed into the wall hoping to break it down...only to be thrown back by force by the wall's unbreakable statures.

....That is one strong glass room.

Kuro: What the-?! That should've work...

Tokime: Kuro-san...Please...Just leave... It's too late to save me...

Kuro now realized that there was nothing he could do now to save the boy, he had to ask him one more important thing...

Kuro: Shinozaki...Tell me...Who murdered Mei...?

Tokime looks at him on nowing that he should tell the truth to Kuro in his final moments. Before he could speak, Mei had appeared in front of the boys.

Kuro: Mei...

Tokime: Aishiteru-san...?!

Mei:....

Tokime felt tears fall from his eyes...The guilt was eating him away...

Tokime: Aishiteru-san...I'm sorry...For not helping you...For leaving you behind...Ignoring your pain...Now look...I'm going to suffer for my sins...Are you happy?

Mei:.....

From the look Kuro could see from her...She didn't look too happy...

She looked...miserable...

Tokime:.... Gomenasai... Aishiteru-san...I...hope you can forgive me...

Kuro:....

Mei:.....

Mei puts on sad smile...

Kuro: Mei...Please...There's gotta be something to help him...

Mei:....

Kuro noticed she was silent but then her mouth started to open again. Unfortunately like before, no words came out...until...

"I wish I could help...But she won't let me..."

Kuro: (Her?)

Mei felt tears poured out of his eyes before crying until she vanished leaving Kuro confused.

Gomenasai....

Suddenly the flamethrower was turned on by itself as it headed towards the defenseless Tokime.

Tokime: No...NO! PLEASE! Aishiteru-san! K-Kuro-san!! Help Me!!! NOOOO-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!

Kuro: SHINOZAKI!!!!

Tokime screamed in pain and terror as the flames burned him alive. They locked at his skin turning it black as he banged on the glass screaming for help as his body became combustible...

Kuro backed away in horror.

He couldn't save him...He couldn't do anything...

Like Mei...

Like Konami...

Like Shouta...

Kuro: Shino...zaki....Goddamnit...

"It happened again...You still couldn't saved him..."

Kuro: Again...?! Seriously?! What do you mean by again?! WHAT ARE YOU NOT TELLING ME?!!!!

Soon the room was erupted into laughter by the scientist until he disappeared once again leaving Kuro behind.

Another soul been taken to hell....

And the last body part appeared...

Kuro: This time...It's Mei's hands...Alright then....

That's not all...

There was something in the room underneath the black ashes of what's left of Tokime...

Kuro wipe some of the remains off the ground to see a name written in blood...

"Kirishima..."

Then...everything was played right in front of him...

The rumors...

Mei's death.

The fake affair...

Tokime being an potential witness...

It was staring him right in the face...

It all made sense...

"Now you know~~~! Took you long enough"

Kuro: Urusai...

He now knew the truth...

Kuro: Mei...I know now who killed you...and when I find her...

It was time he goes look for a certain teacher...

The red eyes appeared gleaming in the dark with an emotion filled with bitter rage.

Kuro: I'm going to kill that bitch.