Chapter 57

A/N: Misaki's change of plans.

Misaki was angry.

NO.

She was furious. Furious that her prey got away. Furious that Mei failed her.
Furious that Shouta got in the way.

Finally, She was so furious that her plans are being interfered.

She kicked Shouta to cool down her rage. The boy wasn't able to hold her or Mei off for too long.

Shouta: Gaaah!!!

Misaki stomped onto his back. Then a sick grin came onto her face as she had an idea on what to do with him.

She looked at his wounds on his back and stepped on them.

Pain flashed through the dead boy's expression as he tried to hold back his screams.

No. He can't give her what she wants.

He won't allow it...

Misaki grew impatient noticing that the boy won't scream in agony like she wanted.

She wants to see her victims' scared expressions and hear them scream in pain.

She wanted to break them...

Bend them to her will...

Like the humans did to her.

Mei:.....

Misaki: Hold him down.

Mei looked up towards her master in shock and made a noise that sounded like discomfort.

Misaki: NOW. You know you have no choice but to listen to me...Or do you want to feel pain again as well?!

Mei whimpered before holding Shouta down. She whispered to him almost like she's trying to say she's sorry.

Shouta looks at her with a smile that's says: "It's not your fault" even though he was suffering...the shooting pain in his back was not making anything better.

That's when he felt it.

The burning sensation.

The stinging sensation of being ripped apart.

The gnawing ache soon turn into torture as Shouta finally let out a piercing scream in excruciating pain.

Shouta: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

The pain got worse as he tried to more but Mei (Who had tears falling from her emotionless eyes) held him in firm grip as Misaki continue to abuse his wounds.

Misaki: Begone. Writhe in torment until your final breath...for all eternity. Forever.

Shouta howled and shouted over the past couple of minutes before his soul was....

Utterly Destroyed...

Inside Out...

As soon as he vanished, Misaki grabbed ahold of Mei's hair and forced her to look into her eyes.

Then that's when Mei felt her punishment. The wave of negative emotions and the name-calling, bullying, and assault she received from all those years of torment. From school and at home....

Mei started to scream as she felt her body twist and turn. Sickening sounds were heard as she cried out in sheer horror.

Misaki was breaking her down...

eVeRyThInG...

hUrTs....

Misaki: This is what happens when you tried to disobey me. You're nothing but my puppet. Understand?!!

Mei reluctantly nodded as Misaki slammed her down into the wooden floor boards. Misaki watched as the emotionless girl went back into her 'doll form'.....

Misaki: You had one job and you couldn't do that?! Useless! Humans are so worthless. They always have been! Kiyoshi...you're the only one I can trust...But...

How come you're not here now?!!

Where are you?!!

KIYOSHI!!!!!

Misaki then calm down from her inner rage as Mei watches quietly with dull broken eyes. But then the other girl went back to monologuing...

Misaki: Humans...

You treat them nicely...You'll look like a fool....

Treat them badly...You'll look like a bitch.

Treat them normally, they'll always find something else to say...

They never will change. They never have. Never will. Their opinions on each other was stricken to ignorance.

It made her sick.

Misaki: I hate them. So much. But no matter....They haven't escape me yet...I still have one more solution to take care of them...Isn't that right...My Favorite Doll...?

Mei:

Mei:............