Chapter 25

A/N: While on the search for Tokime, Kuro and Yamada run into another new character.

Kuro: I still can't believe Koutarou-Sensei was Mei's uncle.

Yamada made 'tch' sound at that before fallowing about it.

Yamada: I don't know...What if he was lying about that to throw us off his case.

Kuro rolled his eyes and looked at the delinquent.

Kuro: True that we needed confirmation but in our side, we were being reckless. Confronting him about the affair with Mei which possibly never happened. So our brash accusations got us back to square one. Although I do say that he wasn't entirely truthful.

He remembered the body part of Mei that Koutarou had given them which he gotten from Nora during her investigation on the school. It still struck him as odd and suspicious. But the man seem to stick to his side of the story of telling them what truly happen to Mei before her death.

Yamada: But still...I just...wanted to know who killed Mei?

Kuro: (So why does he care...wait...he has a guilty look on his face...)

Kuro knows that Yamada cheated on Mei with Konami. But now, he wondered now what the delinquent could be keeping from him.

Almost like...he did something worse to the girl.

What's going on in that head of his.

Kuro: What do you-!

Before he could ask what Yamada was talking about, the classroom door in front of them opened.

Inside, a older boy about their age and wearing the same uniform walked out.

Kuro easily recognize him as an upperclassmen. He had orange hair and yellow eyes.

Kuro: Hinata-Senpai?

Hinata Otonoki was a young man in his final year of high school

Hinata Otonoki was a young man in his final year of high school. He was seen as a model student to the others. Everyone loved him from his cool face to his charming smile. Almost everyone at school wanted to be his friend. Even the teachers like him from his kind attitude to help out others and getting work done. When Mei had vanished, Kuro remembered seeing the upperclassman expressing concern.

Hinata: Ah. Kuro-kun? Yamada-kun? It's great to see some familiar faces. Especially those who are still alive.

Kuro: Likewise...

However, Yamada didn't spoke a word which made Kuro looked at him to see him tensed up in Hinata's appearance.

Strange....

Kuro: Hmmm...

Hinata: It's great to see you both alright. Can someone please tell me what is going on?

Kuro decided to tell him everything to get him up to speed. Because it looks like Yamada was in no mood of talking.

Hinata: I see...so Mei-chan did all this because of the bullying...It makes me feel sorry for her. But now... You're saying that you're looking for Shinozaki-kun because you believe he had something to do with it?