Chapter 49

Since then...Mei had went 'missing' at Yongedu High and no one has seen her since...

However, none of her classmates, more or less the whole school seems to care that she's gone...

Except for a few people...

Including Kuro...

Kuro: Mei...Where are you?

-----------------------------------------------------------
-Mei's Pov-

Where are I...?

All I can see is darkness...

It hurts...

The pain...

It won't stop...

Stop...

Please...

It HURTS.

IT HURTS. IT HURTS. IT HURTS. IT HURTS. IT HURTS. IT HURTS. IT HURTS. IT HURTS. IT HURTS. IT HURTS. IT HURTS. IT HURTS. IT HURTS. IT HURTS. IT HURTS. IT HURTS. IT HURTS. IT HURTS. IT HURTS. IT HURTS. IT HURTS. IT HURTS. IT HURTS. IT HURTS....

IT...

HURTS...

SO...

MUCH!!!!!!!

Kuro...

KURO...

HELP ME....

???: Hehehe...Hahahahaa~!

Huh?

???: He won't help you

???: He won't help you...He won't be able to save you...Not this time...

What do you mean?!

???: They always say that on the first day of school is always exciting but when it happens to be the most haunted school in the whole wide world, a place oozing with mysteries both past and present, horrid and sinister, then any newcomer has a right to feel more than a little excited, perhaps more than a little frightened...A place of unspeakable horror rightfully burned, seen far and wide.

W-What?!!!!

???: And now that you are here. The fun is just beginning~~~!

L-Leave me alone....Fade Away!

???: Quiet. You and I got much to discuss...

W-Who are you?

???: Well...You may not know who I am...But I know who you are. Mei...

I am Misaki...

Mei: P-Please...Let me go...

Misaki: Hmmm...Sorry but I can't do that~~~! We're going to have lots of FUN. I finally will get my revenge...Years...YEARS...I have waited and now...this is my chance. My chance to get back at those filthy humans for their sins....Their crimes aganist me! They'll finally get what they deserve!!!

Me: But what does this have to do with me?!!

Misaki: Because this time....You won't escape me~~~! Hahahahahaha~~~~! You have no choice but to do what I say~!

Chains wrapped around me as I scream begging for all this to be a dream...

Why...Why is she doing this to me...?!

Misaki: I will get what I want. And when I do, I will stand over their bodies and make them beg for mercy and then everything that's yours will become mine as it rightfully should be~~!!!

Me: N-NOOOOOOOO!!!!

Misaki: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~~~~!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Shamed...

Disgraced...

Humailated...

Beaten...

Tormented...

Tortured...

Raped...

Deceived...

Betrayed...

Shattered...

Traumatized...

They all HURT me!!!

How could they do this to me?!

They laughed at my pain and forgot about me!

What did I do to deserve this fate?!

Those humans...

They think they're so fucking funny...

Let's see how they like it when I mess with them~!

I'LL MAKE THEM PAY!!!

OMAKE:

Mei and Shouta.

Shouta: Hey Mei!

Mei: Hmm?

Shouta: How come you such a small chest...Flat as a board...

Mei: S-Shouta!

Shouta: I know! How about I give your chest a bit of water~!

Mei: Hehehe....WHAT ARE YOU IMPLYING?

Shouta: :O...E-Eeep!