Chapter 50

Kuro was seething...

Seething in rage.

He was glaring at Hinata down like the dogs he was.

Yamada was trying his best not to look at the red eyes of Kuro. He was having a hard time not to say anything that could piss the boy off.

Ironic...

Him...A Delinquent? Being scared of another guy that was skinny and shorter than him...

It was embarrassing...

If looks could kill, they both would be six feet underground....or in Hell.

Hinata: K-Kuro....? W-What are you talking about? I didn't do nothing to Mei but tried to help her?

Kuro: HELP her? So you mean to tell me you didn't DECEIVED her because she rejected you?

Hinata:.....

Kuro: Is that the reason you humiliated her? Because she REJECTED you? Wow...You sound like a real little kid who doesn't get what he wants.  You are the most sickening here, it's hard to look at you without trying to throw up! Even Yamada here was the one who raped her, you're the one who caused it!!!! Give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill you right here! Right now!!!!

They both flinched at that. They had no right to protest. They had no words or any excuses. He was right. They were both disgusting human beings. Taking their pleasure on tormenting a poor dead girl.

Who really didn't deserve any of their abuse...

Hinata then started to laugh as Kuro and Yamada gave him weirded looks.

Hinata: Tch. You don't have the guts.

Kuro: Excuse me?

Hinata: Give me a break. You think you can just threaten because you have a fucking axe. So what if I humiliated her. That's how life is.

Kuro: Oh... Enlighten me then...

Hinata: So you're getting at me because I caused it even though Yamada here is the rapist?

Yamada flinched at that and looked away. Kuro almost felt sorry for him. Well almost...

Hinata: People get hurt regardless. This entire society is steeped in corruption and violence, and I've never seen anyone do anything to stop that....EVEN THE POLICE ARE USELESS~~~!

Kuro:.......

Hinata: It doesn't matter what happens to her anyway. Mei had it all coming to her. She was a victim of this world like everyone else is Kuro! In this world you're either an asshole or a pushover! I bet you don't know what that feels like! Let's see who you really are. I want to see the despair on your face! I'm PERFECTLY capable of putting my life on the line unlike you~!

Hinata pushed Kuro hard until his hand was grabbed...vigorously and painfully.

Hinata: E-Eh?

Kuro: URUSAI. Let me tell you something...

Kuro 's eyes glowed crimson red making Hinata shuddered in fear.