Chapter 13

-Kuro's Pov-

While I was in pursuit of Shouta. I heard a strange buzzing sound coming from front of me...

Oh God...Was that a chainsaw?!

Well shit....

Someone was coming to where I'm at...

I better hide. Quickly.

I looked around but didn't see anything to hide in. The chainsaw noises were coming closer...

And closer...

And closer...

Shit! Shit! Shit!

Then what felt like another miracle...

I saw an opening in the wall.

I went towards it and begin to see what was it really was...

A hidden door.

I pulled it open and went inside.

Just in time too...

I saw someone through the peek hole carrying the chainsaw walk by...The person had light green hair wearing a scientist outfit. He also had a gas mask on to hide his face covering his scars and horrid face. On his back looked like a large bucket of acid. The chainsaw was covered in blood as the mad scientist was giggling maniacally as I could tell he was mentally insane.

He left moments after that...

I sighed in relief at him not realizing I was here...

Now this is very strange...

I get the feeling I had encounter with him before...

No...That can't be impossible...

Either that or this is a serious case of dejavu.

I then left the hidden door area and went into the room where he was at.

As I prepared myself for what was inside, I stared in awe.

Inside the room was a mad scientist lab.

Seriously...?

I expected corpses and gore...But nothing but a creepy lab.

???: H-Help is someone there?!

I recognize that voice. It was the she-devil herself.

Me: Maki?!

I saw the redhead tried to a table.

Maki: Kuro! Thank God! H-HELP ME!

I gave her a look.

Me: How about no?

She looked at me angrily.

Maki: WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU COCKY BASTARD?!!!

Me: You heard me. Why should I help you?

Maki: Because I'm your classmate, that's why!

I'm rolled my eyes. She's one of the reason why Mei is gone. But I don't know if she is responsible for her death though...

Me: IDGAF. Why should I help you after what you did to Mei?

Maki: What do you fucking mean?! I didn't do nothing wrong to that slut! She had everything coming to her!

Me: URUSAI (SHUT UP).

Maki:.........

Me: You treated her like she wasn't human. If you want me to help you. Then you better tell me what happened to Mei...Who killed her? Or maybe...I should leave you to die.

Now she looked like she's about to crack. After all, I'm her only chance at living.

Maki: A-Alright! I'll tell you everything! P-Please save me before that psycho comes back!

Finally we're getting somewhere.

Me: Tell me. Who killed Mei?

Maki: I don't know...But what I do know is...She was seeing someone after school that day...But...No one really knows who was seeing...It may have possible chance been either a teacher or a classmate...It was almost like someone wanted to get rid of her...

Me:....(But who...? Who would want to killed Mei to set up this arrangement?) Do you know who might have been after school with her that day....?

She was about to answer until a familiar buzzing noise echoed throughout the area.

Maki: Oh no! He's here!!!! Kuro...please...help me...I don't wanna be dissected...

Me:......(Um. Bitch. Again. Why should I save you?)

Maki: KURO!

Me: Nope. Sorry but I don't think I can't help you at this moment.

Maki: WHAT?! YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME HERE! KURO! YOU PROMISED!!!! You little shit! I hope you rot in depths of this shitty hell! I wish you fucking die! BASTARD! FREAK! DEMON! HELL BOY!

I gave her the most coldest glare I could muster which made her stop ranting.

Me: See...This is why I won't help you. Why should I help you anyway after all you said to me? Bullies like you always using your tactics to scare and hurt others. But when your defenses are down. It shows that who you really are...a pathetic coward. 

My icy words made a chill run down her spine.

The chainsaw noises were closing in. Maki finally broke and show her true colors.

She was crying, screaming, begging for her life.

I still paid her no mind.

Me: Bye. Bitch~!

Maki: KURO! NO! SAVE ME PLEASE!!!! I'M SORRY! I'LL BE A BETTER PERSON FOR NOW ON! I WON'T HURT NO ONE AGAIN!

Seriously. What a Liar...

I ignored her squabbling as I went towards the closet and hid in there...

I then heard the psycho coming inside making his way towards Maki.

Her screams begin to echoed throughout the lab.

Maki: NOOOOOO!!!!! I DON'T WANNA DIE! I DON'T WANNA DIE! I DON'T WANNA DIE! SOMEONE! HELP ME!!!!!!

The chainsaw came close before the maniac raised it up and send it down towards Maki.

Psycho: AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Maki: NOOOOOOOOOO!

The next thing I heard was screams. Maki's soul-shattering screams as the man turned her into nothing but body parts.

First. I heard her screaming about her legs. Guessed they were chopped off. Then her arms. She's in a whole lot of pain. Blood gushes like a water fountain as the screaming continued.

The torture went on for next couple of minutes.

A sick grin came on my face.

Her screams...

Were music to my ears~~~!