Chapter 6

A/N: The Seven Mysteries of Yongedu High.

Onizuka: We'll just see how long you'll last and if you can be able to save the friends you 'abandoned'.

Yukime:.....

Onizuka's words were like a shot to the head as they banged through his head almost causing him to get a headache

Onizuka's words were like a shot to the head as they banged through his head almost causing him to get a headache. He and Kiyoshi were now back outside of the office and now left to wonder through the school.

Kiyoshi:....You alright?

Yukime: Somewhat...But anyway...The Seven Mysteries...

Kiyoshi made a frown.

Kiyoshi: It's still hard to believe this all took place in this school many years ago...

Yukime heard a tinge of interest at the boy's voice when he said that.

Yukime: So...Do you know the truth...?
The truth of all that has happened here...

He really wanted to know...He stil doesn't get how all of this had an connection to Mei...but the school...

Kiyoshi: Well...Many years ago...Before Yonegdu came into place. There was another school before it...

Yukime: Another school?

Kiyoshi: It was called Fudo High School.

Yukime didn't say anything as he let's the eyepatch boy continue.

Kiyoshi: The Seven Mysteries was said a set of curses said to revolve around mysterious deaths/disappearances
at the north campus building of Fudo High. No one could declared what really happened during that time. After all that occurred...They had the school shut down. Years later, it was renamed Yongedu High by Principal Onizuka himself...who is intrigued with the stories the school has to offer.

Yukime: Whoa...

Kiyoshi: Who knows...Some people say some of the victims in the cases probably could've been involved with murder...

Yukime: M-Murder...?!

Kiyoshi nods as he finishes up more with his explaination.

Kiyoshi: Suspects were also involved but any information centering their ailibs proved nonetheless that they didn't do anything...So people tend to believe...these murders...were paranormal related.

Yukime:....You mean like a ghost?

Kiyoshi: Yep...So...We should get on with the first mystery then...

Yukime: Which is about...?

Kiyoshi: The Abandoned Science Lab. Back in the 1950's. One evening, a teacher told his female student to change a light bulb  at night using a candle as the only source of light. She lost her balance and hanged herself with a part of her uniform. When the professor came to check on her, he only found hanging body illuminated by the candlelight. Unexplainable events happened some time later. When the Biology Lab lost power, a professor that was grading papers lit a candle and saw the same hanging body from before. As soon as the power was back on, the body disappeared.

Yukime: Yikes...

Kiyoshi: Some people say...Her ghost is still there in the science lab...Waiting for however dares cross paths with her. Others say once you disturbed her...You're a goner...you'll end up like her.

Yukime:....Well...If we're gonna solve the mystery of Mei. We have no choice but to do this one, huh?

Kiyoshi: Yep...

Yukime: And she's a vengeful spirit?

Kiyoshi: Most likely....

Yukime: Bring it on...

With that, the two boys left for the science lab until Yukime felt something brushed aganist him. He ended up colliding into someone by accident.

Yukime: O-Oh sorry-!...Kuro?!

Kuro:......?

A/N: Kuro Mirai appears once again...What happens next?!