Chapter 7

Yukime felt something brushed aganist him. He ended collided into someone by accident.

Yukime: O-Oh sorry-!...Kuro?!

Kuro:...?

Yukime: (Shit...! I found him but what do I say?!)

Kuro gave him a look of uncertainty and confusion. The question mark was literally seen floating from his head.

Kuro:.....Do I know you?

Yukime: (.....Why do I even bother...? Of course he doesn't remember me...) You probably don't...But I know you...

Kuro: Nani?

Yukime: I still can't believe you don't recognize me...

Kuro: Hah?

Yukime sighs knowing this wasn't getting them nowhere. He looked behind him for Kiyoshi to back him up...only to noticed the blue hair boy was gone.

Yukime: (Where did he go?! Did he just vanished into thin air when Kuro showed up...)

Kuro begin to get impatient with the other boy. Again, how does he know him? They just met...

Kuro: Wait a minute...You're that boy that was stalking me and Shouta before the curse happened...

Yukime: (Oh right...Mei's curse...) Y-Yeah...

Kuro did not take that answer very well and folded his arms. With the look of his face made Yukime felt uneasy. The boy doesn't trust him...

Kuro: What is your intentions with us...?

Yukime: N-Nothing... It's just that I'm surprised though...

Kuro: Surprised...?

Yukime: Don't tell me you don't even recognize me?

Kuro:.....

Yukime: Remember...Who I was back then...

Kuro:.....?! Wait...Now I...

-Flashback-

A young white hair boy was crying on the playground. He was left behind by his friends.

He remembered their words.

"You better get us some toys to pkay with from the toy shop in  Shibuya City or else you won't be our friend!"

Yukime: B-But I don't got any money!

"So what?! Just steal it! Steal it when no one is looking!"

Yukime: B-But stealing is wrong!

One of the boys punched him which made him cry out in pain.

"Man! You're such a crybaby, Yukime! If you don't do as we say! We'll tell everyone in school not to be your friend because you're too much of a wimp!"

Child Yukime's eyes went wide in horror.

Yukime: N-No! Please don't do that!

"So what well it be then?! Will you do it?!"

Yukime had look of fear on his face. What if he gets caught. What if his parents find out. Why does this had to happen to him. He just wanted to be friends with the other kids. No one was his friend. They either ignore him or pretend he doesn't exist. It's always been like that. But he wanted someone to be his friend...Then could be his chance...but again. He was still scared...

I know what I'm doing is wrong...

Stealing is bad...

But...

I want to fit in...

Yukime: Okay...I'll do it...

Bullies: Good~!

With that, Yukime went to Shibuya's Toy Store. It was the best toy store in all over the city. All of the kids say they have the best toys, comic books, and so many other things you can dream of having as a child. However...The toys there were so expensive that only rich kids could be able to get their hands on them...

Yukime felt the dread poured through his stomach. He was so scared...

Yukime: (Okay...All I gotta do is steal a toy and my friends will like me. I'll make so much friends...I can do this...I can do this...)

.....I can't do this... It's wrong...

Stealing is bad...

But my friends...

???: Hey!

Yukime gasped in realization that he was caught and turned his head in horror to see two boys and his age. Maybe older staring at him with wide eyes. One of them had matching black hair and eyes. The other had dark brown hair and light brown eyes. 

They know what he was doing.

Knowing they were probably going to tell on him, he ran.

Boy: Hey wait! Come back!

-End Flashback-

Kuro:...Now I remember you. You're that boy from the toy store years ago...which means...No way...

Kuro walked up to him and puts his hands on the taller boy's face examining it a little before now seeing the truth in front of him. He immediately said the name of the boy which he never thought he would say ever again?

Kuro: C-Chibi...?