Chapter 46

Warning: This chapter has rape in it. If you don't have the stomach to continue. Turn Back!

A/N: The truth behind the assault...

-Third's Pov-

Yamada had soon met up with Hinata after school while most kids went home for the day.

He really didn't want to meet up with Hinata-Senpai for what the guy had done to his brother...

But he has no choice...

Hinata: There you are~! Great to see you again~!

Yamada: Cut the bullshit. You wanted me to be here so what is it I'm here for. What is the bargain you're giving me?

Before Hinata could answer, they heard a shrill scream coming from the male's bathroom.

Mei: W-What are you doing?!! Let me go!!

Yamada: W-What?! Was that Mei?! What's going on Otonoki?!

All Hinata did was grin then looked at him.

Hinata: Seems like Maki's followers had decided to have some fun.

Male 1: Shut up you little BITCH!

Male 2: Hehe. We're going to enjoy this~!

Yamada: What?!!

Realizing what was going on, Yamada tried to go in there and stop them for doing any further.

Yamada: (THOSE ASSHOLES!!!)

Mei may not be his girlfriend anymore but they still had an relationship between each other. He can't let this happen.

Before he could run in there, his collar was grabbed.

Yamada: Let me go!

Hinata: Shhhh...Don't intervene. This is part of the DEAL. Now we wait~!

-Meanwhile-

Some of the male classmates who were part of Maki's group grabbed her and pulled her away from her locker before pushing her into the bathroom.

Mei: N-No...Please...

One of the male students told the others to hold her down.

As they  did that as two boys grabbed her arms and legs while the other tore her clothes off. She begins to panic and scream for help.

A male student got irritated and slapped her.

Shut up you slut. You should be enjoying this!

Hahaha! What a whore!

Uggh! The ugly bitch is crying!

Mei started crying as she felt one of the boys pushed into her without preparation.

She screamed in agony.

The guy begin to thrust into her as she continues to scream and cry. One of the guys decided to blindfold her so they wouldn't see her face.

Mei: (Why...why are you all doing this to me?!!!)

Stupid Bitch! Stop screaming! Like Maki said, no one's going to help you!

Mei felt the blood spread down her leg. She didn't want her first time to be like this...

This was horrible...

Utterly horrible....

The male student inside her cussed.

Male 1: Fuck! I'm going to cum!

Male 2: Yes! Cum inside that whore!

Mei: N-No! Please! Don't!

They all ignored her as she felt the semen go through her. The male student pulled out for his friends to do their part.

Mei: PLEASE! STOP!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!

For the past couple of minutes which almost felt like hours, Mei was brutal raped by the three male classmates.

Maki: Are you enjoying it Mei~? Such a kinky dirty girl you are!

Mei's stood frozen as she looked up at Maki, who was recording the whole thing on her phone.

Maki: Oh my~~! I wonder what will happen when this gets out~! Oh I know...Your life will be ruined~!

Mei: (God...No...)

Maki: Pfft. Oh well. Everyone knows you're a slut. Too bad because once this all gets out~! It'll be fun seeing everyone's reaction.

I wonder what will happen if Kuro would see this?

Mei felt more tears fall down her face....

Mei: (I'm sorry Kuro...I'm so sorry...)

Maki: Oh well then. Best be off then. Have fun boys~!

Males: Yes Maki-sama~!

The males then smirked down at Mei. She's puts on a horrid face knowing that they were not done with her...

Mei: (No! No more! Please! NOOOOOOOO-KYAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!)
-----------------------------------------------------------

After the boys left, Mei was completely covered in blood, drench, cum, and sweat.

She was still naked on the bathroom covered...

Broken...

Shattered...

Her eyes had lost their light...

The grey emotionless eyes came back...

She felt like a prisoner in this hell she call school...

She couldn't believe yhat she had suffered great humiliation and now Maki was going to upload what she recorded on the school media.

Suddenly she heard footsteps...

She heard the door open as well...

Her eyes looked up to see a familiar person.

Mei: R-Ryosuke-kun?

Yamada: Mei...? (Oh God Mei....)

Yamada looks at Mei through head to toe seeing her humiliating form....

Mei: (Please...Help...me...do something...Call the police.... something...)

Yamada:.......

Hinata: You know what to do. If you don't do this....Your brother will be losing more than just the feeling in his legs~!

Yamada:.....(Fuck...I'm sorry Mei....)

Instead of doing what Mei hope he would do. Instead he crouched down to her form and unzips his pants. Mei tries to fight back but she was utterly exhausted...

All of her strength gone...She cursed herself for being so weak...

She looks up at the boy as he held her down...Like her tormenters did...

She let's out a raspsy voice.

Mei: Why....?

Yamada stops and puts on a face...that almost looks like guilt but quickly hides it...

It was guilt....

Yamada: Don't worry...

Then he thrusts into her hearing her gurgled cries. No one's coming to save her as this heroine cries in pain...

Mei wishes she could just rewind her life and undo the damages aganist her...

Yamada: It'll be all over soon Mei...(I'm sorry...I'm so sorry...But Yuki...Yuki...I need to save him...I need too...I NEED TOO...I'm So Sorry Mei....)

Welcome To The Mind Fuck...