Chapter 64

A/N: Second part from the last chapter.

-Erika-

Kuro did not expect this to be seen...

Erika's true feelings for him...

He never would imagine the girl to see him as someone as tall, dark, and handsome.

Kuro: (How the hell am I tall? Shouta and Chibi are taller than me...)

He grumbles at the jokes about his height and how his classmates think it's hilarious of how he's the shortest boy in class. Shouta once called him a midget and he was rewarded...a punch to the face.

Besides that, he can't help but feel resentful of Erika's love for him.

Because that would mean he's one of the reason why Mei is bullied...

Her jealousy got the better of her...

Kuro: (So now it's my fault then...Well Damn.)

Kuro:.....So that's what this is all about...

He found Erika sitting alone in the darkness...

He didn't know...Erika liked him...

Kuro: So that's why you bullied Mei... because of me...

Erika: I know you'll be upset if I told you the truth...To be honest, I wanted to stop...I never meant for things to go this far...If Mei would never just poke her nose into other people's business, she would've gotten out of what we put her through.

Kuro: Erika...

Erika: I...like you Kuro...I like you a lot...

Erika walked over to him and gave him a hug.

Erika: Please...stay with me...

Kuro:....

No.

Erika: Eh?

Kuro: Do you really believe after all you done to Mei...You think I would accept your feelings?

Are you stupid? What kind of confession is this?

It makes me sick.

He grabbed Erika by her face which frightened her. His strength leveled her up in air. She tried to get out of his trip but was rendered useless.