Chapter 35

A/N: Small Chapter, Big Impact.

-Chibi's Pov-

How...?

How could this have happened?

He was alive a couple of minutes ago. Now he right here...on the ground in a complete bloodied mangled mess....Who could've done this to him?!!

I don't understand...I just don't understand?!!!

Also...now that he's dead...H-How...How am I going to solve the last mystery...

He never even give me the chance to figure it out.

Without Yuri...I'm on my own now...

Lost in these dark hallways waiting for any dreadfully horror to swallow me up and make me a part of the school...

Along with the rest of the dead students...

No...

I can't give up now...

I've gotten this far...

I wonder...what was Kiyoshi doing here in the library...what was he trying to look for here...

There was a reason he came here. So the answer has to be in the room somewhere...

-Later-

I looked through every nook and cranny of this place but couldn't find anything...

Kiyoshi...

What would you do in this situation...

Right now...I'm just lost...

Just what on Earth were you looking for that could be so important for you to come here...

Wait...

What is that...?

There was something in Kiyoshi's right hand...It looked like whatever had attacked him. Kiyoshi put up a struggle before his final moments.

I cautiously walked over to him and opened up his hand. Inside his bloody fingers was a picture...

A picture of a girl...who had an striking resemblence to Mei. This girl had long hime-cut beautiful hair and the prettiest smile on her face. What gave her away from her similarly to Mei was the pale skin. But had...red eyes...

On the back of the picture

It only had one word.

A name...

"Misaki"

Me: Misaki...So is this the girl's name...Kiyoshi...what is the meaning of this...who is she...what is your relationship with her...

"And why does she look like Mei...?"

-Meanwhile-

Yuri continue to run down the halls in panic.

She couldn't...

She couldn't stay here...

She had to leave...

Yuri: (I can't take it anymore! I gotta get outta here! I wanna go home!)

The girl then stopped for a minute to looked back down the halls. Her cheeks were all puffy from panting really hard due to running.

Yuri: -Sighs-....I'm think I'm safe...

Just when she about to turn around, she ended up bumping into a familiar person.

Yuri: O-Ow! -Gasp- Y-You!

Kuro:......

Kuro was right behind her and he had the most bone-chilling stare he could muster up on his face. Red eyes gleaming with anger.

Yuri: W-What are you doing here?

Kuro: I could ask you the same thing...Yuri-chan~!

Yuri back away as Kuro walked up to her.

Yuri: W-What?

Kuro: You know why I'm here. You sneaky bitch. I know what you did.

Yuri: W-What are you talking about-?!

Kuro decks her across the face causing her glasses to fall off and sends her tumbling down the stairs.

Kuro walked down the steps to see that she passed out from the blow.

Kuro:...The moment I smell him on you. I knew you were a part of it. Too bad. I expected better from a "Maki Follower".