Chapter 44

A/N: Mei finds out the truth about Hinata-Senpai...

Hinata: No matter what Mei. As your Senpai. I'm always here for you~!

Mei: Thank you Senpai!

-----------------------------------------------------------

......He lied...

Liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar.

-----------------------------------------------------------

???: Oi! There you are!

Hinata: Hmm?

Hinata looked up from the staircase from where he was reading a book to see Maki Urabe and Erika Yuzuki. Maki had a frown on her face while Erika just look unsettled for some reason.

Hinata: Oh hello girls. Can I help you?

He point on his best smile that could make anyone fall for his charms.

Maki: Cut the crap. I know what you're doing.

Straight to the point huh?

Hinata: Oh Maki-chan. Whatever do you mean?

This made her more angry. He knows what's she talking about.

Maki: You know exactly what I'm talking about?

Hinata made a confused smile.

Hinata: Whatever do you mean? Can you be a little more specific?

Maki: I mean with Mei!

Hinata: Mei-chan? What about her. I'm just looking out for her.

Maki got closer to him in his private zone to make him feel very uncomfortable.

Maki: Listen here Hinata-Senpai! Everyone here may fall from your charms. But I know your game. You stay away from Mei. She is my target not yours.

Hinata: Oh Maki-chan~! Are you threatening me?! So cruel!

Maki rolled her eyes at his display.

Maki: When will you drop the act. You're not a good person Otonoki! Stay out of my way!

With that, Hinata finally had enough of this.

Hinata: Oh Maki-chan~~~!

He backs her to the wall and made a creepy smile but his eyes showed malice within them.

Hinata: I think it's best you watch what you say, Maki-chan. You could be looking for trouble~!

Maki snorts.