2.

Mia POV

"Ugh.." I woke up from A huge rang of pain went through my neck and shoulder. I look at my surroundings and it was a very modern room and I'm in bed. I remember what happened and I jump out of that bed and I hear the door open.

"Yeah, and she was like boom! And POW! And Wow! She-..." I made eye contact with a darkish red hair dude and smh he's good looking. He stopped talking a looking at me and his track.

"Move Hoseok! Your in my way-.." The second voice I hear was kind of squeaky and went aside from him. He looks at me and stopped..

"Yeah! Jimin!! Move the hell away! " the Third voice came in the room as he pushed those two guys in roughly. Now all eyes are on me.

I recognize one of the three guys ,mint hair guy. He's features looks exactly the same in the newspaper. It took me a while to realize that he's the mafia. My eyes widen!

"OH looks who's awake". He takes a step but I took a step back. He smirks. I'm not scared . He's a mafia , if you do a wrong move in the wrong timing, you'll get it. 

"Get .. Away from me.." I said every step I took as he moves. I tired to run pass him but he held my waist tight turning me around facing the clear night view outside. He covers my mouth.

"Leave us alone" He says and I hear footsteps walking out and closed the door..

I bite his hand and pushed him.

"Arghh! " he groans "Fucking bitch! You got some nerves don't you". He says looking at me..

"Why the fuck am I here?" I say looking the place. "What do you want?" Looking back at him. He was fixing his suit and his tie.

"If you want to know , follow me." He commanded and I rolled my eyes in annoyance and stood not moving.

"I'm sorry but I don't obey people's command" I say giving him an rise eyebrow.

YOONGI POV

"I'm sorry but I don't obey people's command" She says.

I stop my track and sigh. This woman is so stubborn!!

"Don't make you force you baby girl, now you either follow me nicely the easy way or .. you want me to it the hard way.." I turn around annoyed and she rose an eyebrow.

"Ugh fine" She folds her arms and walk pass me I smirk.

We walked into a room and it was my office. She was right in front of the bedroom opening door and I pushed her hard because I was angry fast. Good lord!

"Why you got to push me like that?! What IS the exact problem!! She screamed and I didn't listen to her. I went behind to my desk and sat down. I took out this yellow envelope. I tossed into her face and she looked at me. All I did was smile innocently.

"What is this for??" She says as she opens it.

"Stay with me for five months," I say and she stared at me with disbelief.

------------------------------------

TO BE CONTINUED