25.

AUTHOR-nim POV:

It's just been a couple minutes and Mia seems already to give up. Mia stops and put her hands on her knee. Hoseok stops as he sees Mia.

"I-..I can't-.. How long is this walk??" Mia complain. Hoseok chuckles. He rolled his sleeve to check his watch. He grins and look back at her.

"We have just been walking for 2 minutes. Don't worry were almost there." Hoseok drop his arm down and bend down to Mia's level. "C'mon" he tilts his head on the right. Mia sighs and stood up straight and follows the rest of the member who were ahead. Hoseok chuckles as she stomps her feet.

Hoseok smiles gently and follows.

Yoongi stops as the rest of the members stop behind him. He was standing on top of the mountain with the city lights of Seoul. He turns back and raise both hands up in the slowly as he nods with a smirk. "We made it back baby!" he shouted making Mia startle. Namjoon grabs the bottle of beer from the bag and pop it open. He hands one to Mia. She looks at him and he nods.

"Enjoy your night" He say,  She smiles and take it from his hands.

Mia POV:

I look around seeing everyone drinking. I sigh, walking towards the edge of the hill and sat there, looking at the city lights. I wish I was back in high school. Young teenage woman, but now, here am I... i chuckle, shaking my head as I took a sip of beer and hiss at how nasty it is.

A present I felt sitting besides me. I look to see who it was. He smiled at me and I force a smile. His shoulder met mines , making my body tense. "Oh sorry, too close." He apologizes and scoot away a bit. I relaxed a bit and look back the city.

I remembered what I was going to ask him. The story of them both. Just curious...

"Hey, Hoseok?"

"Hm?" He hums and turns.

"How did You and Yoongi met?" I asked.

He chuckles. "Well, long story short, He had no friends in middle school, so I became his friend."

My mouth open like an 'o' , nodding my head waiting for him to continue.

"It was back in middle school when I became a new student."

Flashback-

"Helloooo, Jung Hoseok here! I hope we can be friends!"  I bowed.

I wasn't that nervous. I love meeting new people and talk with them.

Everyone was clapping their hands until I see a boy, who was at the back,putting his head down as if he was sleeping.

"Sit in that empty desk near Yoongi. Yoongi, raise your hand up."  The teacher order.

I look back at the class and I see the same boy who is still having his head down with his hands up.

"Sit in that empty desk near Yoongi."

I was worried if he is a bad kid, or a dangerous kid that bullies other kids.

I walk towards the desk near him as I pull the chair. I sat down and was still looking at him. I tool a deep breathe going to greet him but he spoke.

"Hell-"

"Don't you dare think i'm going to be your friend." 

The boy raise his head up a bit then shoot me a glare. I shut my mouth and look up front.