17.

Previous Chapter

He takes off his mask a bit and showed it to me. My eyes widen. He smirks and puts it back on. How does he know I'm here...?

—————————————————————————
Mia POV:

"C'mon.. lets go." He took my wrist and drags me to the back of the shop. I was struggling to get him off but no use. He harshly, pulling my wrist me back , making me face him.

"GET OFF OF ME JACKSON!!" I shouted. He face soften and he lets me go. I held my wrist and took a step a away from him. "How did you find me here? I just wanted-"

"Your welcome" he said, folding his arms.

"Wait-what..?"

Jackson double clap his hands and heard some noises behind me. I look back and there was two man holding a man walking towards here. I look at Jackson and back to the men's.

"This was the guy was following you and trying to create trouble with you." He says, I look at the guy , he was just looking down not saying anything.

"Not my business..." I walk past Jackson heading back but Jackson pulls me back. "What now."

"So you are not going to kill him." Jackson already has a gun in his hands and I took a step back. I don't Jackson anymore. This is a whole change... big chance.. I need to get the hell out of here.

I shrug my wrist back and walk away.

But..

STOP my track as I hear a gun shoot behind me near by. Before I can look back, I got hit  from behind making me faint into warmness under me. Pure blackness...

Yoongi POV:

*knock knock*

Meeting room:

I see everyone gets up,  bowing to me and sat back down after feeding me. I smirk and went to the from and sat on my seat. "So... any new-"

"Mr.Min, our prices are falling down increasingly. We have to do something!" One say.

"Well, I'm already engaged.." I pull out the yellow envelope, dropping on the table making a sound echo around the room. Everyone started to murmurs. "I know I just got out behind bars, I've got things to do. You've got yours. I got the pack under control." Everyone nods and I secretly smirk. "Now before we move on, we-.."

One of my men comes from the door and whispers to me saying there was phone call waiting for me. I look at Hoseok and he immediately nods. He went out and I continue the up coming move we're doing.

Hoseok POV:

I walk out of the room and took the call. "This is Hoseok speaking-.."

"Where is Yoongi?" I sigh of her worrying about him.

"We're busy Yoonji, call us back late-.."

"Mia is in trouble.." I stood silent to progress everything...

"Mia is in trouble?! Where did you leave her off to!? Wasn't she with you?!" I whispered, shouting her.

"She said she'll get some fresh air because staying here is making the room stuffy with me.- welp that's not the case but, Mia is in trouble . Her last scene was at the cafe near JAYs Company." .... then she hang up.

This isn't right.. I have to tell Yoongi...

I went rush back to the red doors and open it wide. I pant catching my breath. I look at the others, they were worried and curious as they stood up. Yoongi was especially concern. I stood up straight and told the news..

"There's trouble."

————————————(short one. I'm sowwy)————
To Be Continue ~