30.

Mia POV:

I assume is was getting dark. It was cold and quiet but me breathing. There was no window. Just steel. The only sunlight I saw was over to the far left shining through the room.

Now that I'm alone, I need full on thinking.  I closed my eyes as I put my head down as I hold my knees.

"5months..." it's now 3 still 2 more months left..

"Just a contract!" Got into a fight recently with Yoongi hurting my feelings

"I like you" Hoseoks confession, I think I hurt his feelings..

But

Him... mafia?.. I just want a normal life without anything that has to do with killing and hurting anyone.

"Mr.Wang" is...

I lift my head of realizing I haven't been focused on who's name does that belong to and what deal they made..

I took a grip of my hair feeling all the stress I have to go through.

"Ugh! So annoying!" I groan out loud

I stood up an shouted.

"Yah! Min Yoongi!!"

Yes I just said his full name. I don't want to be here anymore. I don't understand what's going on. Me being safe? Here? Ever since I got here, I was never safe!

"Get me out of here!"

I heard a door open from the outside and footsteps are coming loudly towards me. I back up and couple steps. And I finally saw who it was.

It was Hoseok.

I walk up to him as the bars was between us.

"What happened out there? Why did he put me here?" I ask immediately. Hoseok sigh.

"Jackson... again"

I bit my lip in frustration. What does he want-...

wait a minute. Jackson...

!!!

"Jackson Wang!!?" I looked at hoseok was confused.

"Yeah? What about him"

"Yoongi only has one rival,  isn't it Jackson wang right?"

He was going to say something up but Yoongi comes and cuts him off.

"That's my business." He said giving me a glare and Hoseok moved aside. Yoongi unlocks the lock and he pulled it open.

"Follow me." He says walking.

I was feeling nervous as I walk out following Yoongi and I was walking with Hoseok side by side. I feel Hoseok grabs my hand as we both stopped walking.

He smiles gently. "Everything is alright. I don't think he's going to hurt you, but you are a strong girl."

To be honest,Hoseok actually made me feel a bit better. I bite my lips not trying to get excited or blush u call it. I smiled back.

"Hurry up!" Yoongi yelled as it echoed.

I pulled my hand away and thank him leaving him behind. I was walking making my way where Yoongi went but I was being pulled into a room and it was dark. I felt hot breath on my neck and I panic.

"W-what - who are you?"

Jimin POV:

I was walking back from the gaming room after Jungkook beat me on a game and I was bumped into Taehyung.