8.

Author POV:

Later that evening, Yoongi comes home and realized everyone was gone except Mia. Mia was still in her room looking for a dress or an outfit for tonight. Yoongi walks up to Mia's room and gave it a knock.

*knock knock*

"hm?" Mia hums and she was still focus on the very-short revealing dresses at are up in her closet. The door opens.

"Where are you going?" Yoongi leans on the door as soon as he saw Mia looking nice with her make up. "You look way nicer with that dress on." He smirks 

Mia POV:

I ignored his question and went to the bathroom to try one a black dress with cut strap on my stomach. I look at my self in the mirror and my mouth drop. "How can he even get these dresses? Like holy fuck, they're cute." She mumbles and she checked around at her body. she smirks. ' I look great '

I walk out and surprised , Yoongi was still there

I walk out and surprised , Yoongi was still there. Man he looks hot just staring in space. I don't give to fucks about what name I should call him. He ain't my dad. Puft. Right when i close the door, he shook his thoughts away and i smirk. He looks up and down. I went and grabbed my purse and walk towards him. I gave him my hand. He was confused.

"What?" He frown. "Want money?" He begins to pull out his wallet and I rolled my eyes. I slap his wallet away from his hand making it fall out to the floor, leaving Yoongi even more confused.

"I don't want you filthy money, I want my phone back." I say. He rose an eyebrow and leans on both arms behind. "No." I choked in disbelief "W-what?"

"Well, what if you'll call the cops on me or even...." He stops and leans close to me near my stomach and whisper the last word.. ".. Jackson.." I took a step back , almost forgetting him.. I remember what happen the other day. It was really bad.. Yoongi chuckles which brought me back into my right mind. I fold my arms and lean on one leg. "Oh really? Are you scared of him?" I say giving him a grin. Yoongi stops and stares at me and stood up. "You just have no idea I want to kill him but somehow you got in the way, am I right?" He says and I frown in confusion. "You stopped me in the middle of us. " He smirks

"I don't care about that, just give me my phone back." I slightly pushed him back heading towards the door. "If not.." I stopped halfway the door and looked back at him, he was waiting for my next words. "...I'll expose you." I smirk and walk out .

After waiting for 10 minutes, I heard fast footstep came running down and I see Yoongi just with a normal clothes and a beanie. Damn.. that's lowkey hot..

He looks in a rush and was searching for something

He looks in a rush and was searching for something. I wasn't curious but just minded my own business. Until I felt eyes on, I look around and i see Yoongi eyeing me. I glared at him and looks at the clock. It's just 8:45 pm. Dang it Namjoon, Can you guys be more faster. I honestly don't want to stay anywhere with Yoongi ..

"You didn't answer me back there, where are you going?" I felt his present walking towards me and I felt a little tense about his voice. "Why don't you give me my phone back, then I'll tell you hm?" I tried to out smart him but noPe that didn't work well. "You listen here Song Mia.." I was already sitting down on the couch and yet he pin me down and stares at me deeply. "You think you're all smart and can think you can out smart me baby, oh please... I..."

"...Own.."

"...you.." Before i say anything, the door bell rang . He got off of me and I got up quickly fixing my hair and got up.

"Yo-.... oh, Is Mia ready?" I heard Hoseok's voice at the door and I walk towards Yoongi was.

"Oh yeah, I'm ready." I hopped out from behind Yoongi and and his eyes widen.

"W-..wow.. You look amazing.." Hoseok Looks at me looking up and down, making me blush. I walk pass Yoongi and follow Hoseok.

"I'm going too." The other voice spoke and I turn and look at Yoongi. He smirks and walks into the black van. Me and Hoseok looks at each other and just chuckled. He step aside and said, "Shall we?" I slowly smiled and walk into the van sitting right next to Hoseok.

-Skip Time-

Once we all enter, Taehyung and Jimin drags me over to the bar and every one follows behind. It was a lot of people here. It feels so humid and so hot already. People all dancing all up on each other as the DJ was loud enough to make heat up.

"What can I get for you-.. oH.. Who's the new girl? " The bartender comes up to us while wiping the shot glasses. "This is... " "Song Mia, it's nice to meet you." I held out my hand and she gladly took it. "Park Jiyeon, Park Jimin's cuisine." I look at Jimin and he shook his head. "Yah, Don't say that out loud here in public." Jimin tries to shush Jiyeon and she chuckles. "I can't be your fake you girlfriend for THAT long jimin, You've been single for 6 years now, go find someone of your own. I have a boyfriend who is all jealous because of you. You guys are BTS." She explained and I look at them all then back at her. "BTS??" I questioned..

"Oh god I gotta leave." Jimin leaves and left. Taehyung, he- already gone wtf.

"So, why are you with them?" Jiyeon still wiping the glasses. "Um..." Should I tell her? 

"Lemme Guess... From Suga?" I jumped from her guess and she smirks. How TF does she knows?  Jiyeon chuckles. "You must be wondering how I know." She suddenly looks down at me and back up.

After she told me.... 

 I follow her gaze to the dress- oh... OH WAIT WHAT THE FUCK?! I look at her eyes widen. She chuckles and nods. T-..That disgusting bastard. 

"Are you serious??" I made the most disgusting face towards her. 

"Unless you guys did IT then, that's no biggy." She said the word 'it' made me thought of that night. I shiver of thoughts of it. She smirks. "But, you look good in it tho. The rest were ugly on." I look at the outfit and nod a bit. "Yep, I gotta go, see you around again." She hurried away as she pour me a random drink. I look at her and took a drink anyways. 

I clench my fist, feeling the alcohol rush down my throw, burning. I feel so disgusted just by wearing the dress and the other clothes he told me to wear. Those bitches must've gotten kill after wearing these dresses. Yes, those past girls who was 'OWN' by Yoongi, may have been wearing THIS dress to the club alot. 

Before

"You know the dress you're wearing, It's Own by Suga. How I know? Suga bring them right here, and the spot your sitting on, and he'll eat there face out. Or even maybe the next level." She explained. I look at her , jaw drop.  "But after one night another, and another. Gone like mist.." 

"What? The girls?" I asked. 

"Mhm, correct." She nods.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-tbc