29.

Mia POV:

"Why are you suddenly care about Yoongi?" Hoseok cuts me off.
I look at him and blank a couple times. "What?"
"You seem to care about Yoongi-"
"Thats not the point! The point is I don't want both best friends to fight like this!... Over me."

"Hoseok.." I mumbles.

I broke the silents after it's been for the past 10 minutes of cleaning his wounds on his face.  Those words what Yoongi said was hurtful. Am I just really a contract?

He hums as a reply.

"Be honest with me, do you think I'm just a contract to him?" Nothing at him in the eye but looking down. He knows who I am referring to. He sighs.

"Most likely in his step to stay in that position" he says, but then grabs your hand having you startled.

"Mia..."

"I like you"

My eyes widen.

Can this happen? Shouldn't I be so comfortable to the people who kidnap me. I've just realized I only have a couple months to go. I can't be with a person who is related to a mafia or...anything that is related to Yoongi. I'm sorry hoseok... I'm doing this for the best for the both of us..

" ..."

He chuckles, "I know kiddo, it's okay."

I stared at Hoseok and I can tell his chuckles was a bit sad. I'm sorry

The backyard door was being slam open and me and Hoseok turns around at the same time.

"Namjoon! What's going on?!"

Namjoon came rushing and now he's panting to us.

"Meeting room, Suga wants us now!"

After that we both look at eachother and follow where Hoseok was going.

Finally we were all there and Yoongi looks at me or should I say Suga.

"Why the fuck is she doing here?" He said in a rude tone.

What the hell is his problem?! One time talking so nicely to me and now talking to me like he's gonna kill me. Bipolar looking ass...

"Taehyung, take her to the chamber." Yoongi says and he nods

Chamber ?!

My eyes widen. "Wait, what?! Why!?"

Taehyung grabs my arm but I quickly react to it. I grabbed his hand and twist his arm around on his back, making him lean on the table. He groans.

I hear a click noise. I look up.

"Mia, don't you dare use any actions on my people and in my meetings!." Yoongi warns me.

At this point, I'm so use to this shit. He won't kill me.

"You can't kill me. I'm just a contract. You kill me, contracts ends and.. No. More. Mafia." I said in spaces on those last three words.

"Damn she really knows how to talk" Namjoon mumbles but it can still be heard.

Yoongi hissed as he's getting pissed off.

"Chamber now!"

I turn towards around and see Jimin and Jungkook took me off of Taehyung and dragged me out. I look towards Hoseok and he looks worried.

I was taken down into a secret hide out underground. They pushed me slightly and lock the lock. As if I was behind bars , I look at them. I please them in my eyes to get me out . They 3 shook their heads.

"I'm very sorry Mia.." Jimin walks away feeling guilty.

I look the other two..

Taehyung didn't say anything but just quickly runs out.

Jungkook was gonna follow but I called out his name.

"Jungkook!"

He stops his track but didn't turn back. He turns he's head to the side and said,

"Trust me, you'll be safe here."  After that. He runs , following Taehyung and Jimin.

'Safe' what do you mean?

Please get me out of here...

Yoongi POV:

"Yoongi, why did you make her stay in the chamber?!" Hoseok comes up to me raising his voice.

Before-

I took Mia's phone out and I was trying to give it back to her but I receive a message. A video? Huh.
I clicked on the unknown number and there was a video of Yoonji getting beat up.
"W-what?! No!!" I shouted and then receiving another message.

'We both know what we both want, let's make a trade' - unknown

Namjoon comes and rushing in the room. "What what! Did something happen?!"

"Namjoon, tell everyone head to the head meeting right now ASAP !!"

Namjoon nods and rushed out.

-present

"Hoseok, remember who you are talking to. It's for the best for her for safety." I fix myself and sat down. I heard him snicker. I softly scoff.

"Right now is not the time for this shit alright. We have a problem right now and Mia is going to stay away for this one!" I said slamming my desk making everyone silent.

Taehyung , Jimin, and Jungkook came back inside and nods. Alright let's get into this meeting.

"I called you guys for meeting because there is a trouble-"

"There is always trouble, get straight to the point." Jin said as he leans back on his chair.

I sigh, You are lucky I love you hyung but imma let this one slide. I thought in my head.

I clear my throat and sat up straight.

"Yoonji has been captured by Jackson."

Everyone got up off there seats in shock. I look away not trying to pissed how Jackson really touched my sister.

"W-what - but how? No body knows her location. She doesn't even have the GPS on here she lives at?!... no fense" Namjoon stated

"No you are right. I have my sister a home that nobody knows. But leaving to Jackson to hurt my sister-"

"How though? Yoonji is like the baddest best fighter of all-"

"No, it's Mia, I heard Yoonji saying she's fights better-"

I look at Taehyung and Jimin fighting and I sigh. I rubbed my head and then shouted.

"That doesn't concern about the problem we have, Yoonji getting kidnap is the problem at the moment alright! My little sister! And look."

I took out my iPad and shown them the video from an unknown number that was sent to me. It shown, Yoonji tied up in a chair and they were beating her up. I clench my fist as I clench my jaw.

"You little bitch" Yoonji said in the video made Jungkook choke a bit trying hard to hold in his laugh.

I glared at Jungkook and he turns into a focus face on.

Before the video, a guy in the mask says, "You can come and get your little sister when we get Mia from you." After that, it ended. That has to be jaskson.

I sigh.

"What are we gonna do now..?" Jungkook ask everyone. Everyone looks down not saying a word, even me.

But soon a plan I got popped into my head and smirks.

"Starting tomorrow we'll start planning."

If you want to play this kind of game, we both can play this game.
You don't mess with the Mins.
AND Don't test me..
-
-
- x x x x x. X x x x xx x x x x. X x x x x x x x x
TO BE CONTINUED