26.

Previous Chapter: 

Maybe you aren't so bad after all

------------------------------------------------

Mia POV:

I felt something touch my head and slowly raise my head. I rub my eyes slowly looking around. There is no one. I'm still in the livingroom and it seem i've slept here last night taking care of him. I yawn and stretch as i look at the person who can be so evil but so... i don't know you guys can try to figure it out. 

I look at the clock and I jolt up when i hear a text notification from Yoongi's phone. Not to be nosy, but i'm nosy. I carely grab his phone from his front pockets and power his home button on.

Irene<3: Baby, I'm going to come over. I'm a half block away. See you~ <3

I felt a jolt of jealousy run through me. I clench my fist. A half block away from getting your ass kick. 

I got up from the chair where i was sitting and head on up stairs but i thought of an idea. I smirk and walk back to yoongi. I check if he was asleep by poking him but thankfully he didn't budge. I took off his shirt and his shoes. If he asks why is his clothes are off, I'll make excuses up maybe if i can get away. I put his phone on the table as i hear a car being parked outside. Soon the bell door rang. 

I hope this gets her. I ruffle my hair a mess, tore my shirt, scratch myself on my back as if we did something last night and then I open the door. 

I peek my head through and it was her. Her smile turns into a disgusting one. It matches her. 

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I said. 

"Why the fuck is there a peice a trash in my baby's house?" Irene crossed her arms and smirks.

Ugh this bitch just did not. 

I force a smile. "It's my husband and mines. Mind come for a visit?" I let the door open wide enough how i look like and Yoongi's topless chest. 

Her eyes convert to Yoongi and then me. I smile now that she saw yoongi. Please get the fuck out. Plea-

She walks in and passes me as my eyes shows in shock but didn't show.  I glup and shuts the door heading back to yoongi as i fixed my hair into a bun. But once I look up.. 

Irene was making out with yoongi. I saw Yoongi wraps his hand around her neck . That kinda shattered me. I stumble back and hit the vase behind me and it shatter into pieces. This wasn't according to plan.. 

"Irene?" A voice spoke out from Yoongi as he notice it was Irene he was kissing. He got up and turns around and looks at me. "Mia-"

I ran up stairs to my room and shut my door. I shook my head. 

Irene and Yoongi..

Flash-

My gut keeps telling me i should go and check that room again. I honestly saw that girl again and a guy with tattoos on his back. I doubt it's Yoongi-- 

No.. 

Flash again-

T-those.. Tattoos..looks so.... Familiar..

.. NO! 

Flash again-

"You're mine , you hear me. Only mine."

The door was knock from the outside. 

"Mia! Please listen to my explanation!" Yoongi say. Without hesitation, I open the door. My eyes must been red from all the crying. I sigh and look at him. I can see that he was guilty. His eyes tells me enough. 

"It was her , all along wasn't it..?" I clench my jaw. Yoongi didn't my eye contact with me but around me. I scoff. 

"You and Her. A month ago. The day we went to the Gang Meeting or whatever. Was that the reason why you were late??" I confront to him.

His eyes widen. "Yo-you seen-"

I don't want to hear it anymore. 

I pushed him back. "What is the point of my role here?!" I shouted, "You fucking a pussy to another?! Am I a second choice?! or third or forth or maybe fifth- ah!"

I fell down to the floor after being slap from Yoongi. "What is your problem?" as I look over to him. His eyes changed. His attitude changed.. 

He went down and grabs my neck, choking me. I gasps. "Your role is to be my contract. Do you hear me!" He laughs manically. A teardrop rolls from my eyes 

His grip was getting tighter and I couldn't breath. I use my leg to push him off and lucky I did. I gasps for air. I quickly gets up. 

"AM I JUST A CONTRACT!?" I yell looking down at him, "Am I JUST someone for you to play with?!" 

Yoongi gets up slowly and I backed up. Yoongi chuckles. "Why are you even mad babygirl?" 

I frown from the confusion what he said. "Excuse me?"

He finally stood up stright. "I said why are even you mad? Why are you mad when you've been flirting with hoseok!" Yoongi pointed at me. 

"Don't fucking point at me like I've been fucking around his dick. Not like you, who fucks around who may know how many pussys! Am i right?" 

"Bitch you-" He pulls out a gun from his back and aim it on me. 

Oh my God like does he carry a gun with him everywhere or what?

"You what?" 

-

-

-

-

-

POW!

I stood still as he pull the trigger , bullet pass aside from my eye. I let a breathe out shaken as my eyes began to tear up again. 

"You can do whatever now. Just don't talk to me anymore..." I walk pass him to go my room. I saw him walking towards me. I literally flinch and back up not looking at him , "Nor touch me. It disgust me. If you still want me to be your contact, follow what I said then we don't got anything worry about. 3 months left. Just to remind you." I went to my room and slam the door loudly.

I slide down on the door on my back and i cried to myself. 

What did I bring myself into.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - 

TO BE CONTINUED