32.

Next day: 11:57am

Mia POV:

I woke up hearing the door being bang wide open. I immediately got up and I see Hoseok and Yoongi panting.

Oh it's them.

They made eye contact with me and they seem to calm down a bit.

"What the fucking is happening here?" I said, in a raspy voice. Nearly eyes are open. My body is so weak right now. I can just fall back asleep right now.

"Get her." I hear Yoongi say and my eyes widen as I felt strong arms dragging me out. They look unfamiliar and I'm assuming they are guards or Yoongi's people. I was pulling myself back but they seem to be much stronger of course.

Where are they taking me?! How dare they touch me?!

I pulled back and put my strength pulling them together making them hit eachother. They loosen the grip and run but I saw a group of men from the left and right. I turn the other way and there was more mens.

This is giving me the same feeling when Jackson kidnapped me. Feeling a bit scared but now confused.

I turn around and I see all 7 members. Yoongi in the middle. I sent him a glare.

"What the hell is going on?? Why are there so many mens here and where are you guys taking me."

"Aish... Too much questions." Yoongi said in a annoying tone.

Yoongi made eye contact with the guys in the vest and he nods. They all run towards me and I got ready into my fighting position.

The guy swing his left arm and I blocked it from the outer side as I hit his head with my elbow. He feel straight to ground. More came at me and I kicked them and making them black out with my punches.

After 10-20 minutes, I pant as I look at at the 7 dudes up there. I have a couple bruises and scratches but it wasn't that deep. Yoongi clapped his hands and walks towards me.

"Good, better than last time. Follow me. The rest if you guys get ready, after I explain to Mia, we are going to head out." He says as he begins to walk to his head meeting office.

"Take a sit" He says. I look at him pissed. How can he just -uggghhhh?!!

"Why did you just let me fight those guys?! Do you know how early it is to wake up and fight those dudes? Too early for that shit." I lean on my chair as I scoff , making my lip hurt. I groan as i touch my lip.

I hear the curtains close shut and now it was all dark. I hear a machine like it was rolling something. Then the screen projector was on the screen.

I got up as soon as Yoonji pops up on the screen that was tied on the chair. I look at Yoongi and he looked away, clenching his hand into a fist. She was getting beat up and I gasp , closing my mouth with my hands. Until Yoongi couldn't handle it anymore, he shuts it off and the curtains open, sending the sunlight into the room.

"Yoonji was taken by Jaskson yesterday and he wants a trade." He said still standing on the same spot.

"What? For what?" I asked.

"You."

I tense up a bit. i look and stared down on to my hands.

"Whats the real reason why jackson always get you?" I look at him and his head raise up and look somewhere else. I frown and walk to him.

"Why did-"

"Okay can you just shut up!" he raise his voice a bit. I'm not saying im surprised.

"We need a plan to keep you alive-"

"Where are they?" i interrupted him. If jackson really want me, i can go to him. but jackson doesn't have to go this far hurting Yoongi's siblings. He then looks at you.

"That, you don't need to know."

Yoongi comes wraps me around, covers my mouth and nose. I was trying to fight back up but i felt my body shutting off on me. the last thing i heard was..

"I'm sorry."

-

-

-

-

x x xx x x X x x x x x x x x X x x x x x x x x x x x X x x

TO BE CONTINUED

- sORRY IF ITS SHORRT! School started and I was excited.

- Heres is the chapter yall are hyped about!.

- ekkkkk ALMOST THE END GUYSSSS!!! ..... maybe