5.

WARNING 🚨 : This is a Smut. If your reading this CHAPTER! Bring HOLY BIBLE AND HOLY WATER . If you can't stand any of this mature content. Then I please warn you skip this chapter to the NEXT 🚨🚨

Mia POV:

I layed on my bed after changing my outfit into a Lingere. I'm much comfortable sleeping with naked but oh well.

I walk towards my door an locks it

I walk towards my door an locks it. What RM just said got me nervous. I slip myself in the blankets and turns off the light. Nothing will happen. Then I closed my eyes and sleep.

Yoongi POV:

I sat on my bed thinking about what I did back there. Was I jealous??. What?!? No way..

I heard the door close from down stairs and soon got a text message from RM

Rmon: She's all yours

I sigh. I felt myself getting hard just thinking about her. When I kissed her at the club. I think it was delicious. The sweetest thing I've ever tasted. It like calling me for more but damn.. I can't control it now.

I walked out and carefully walks to Mia's room. I grip the knob but it was locked. Aish.. This girl. I got my Keys and unlocked it. I walked in and saw her sleeping peacefully.

Ahh... Fuck..

Wait. Wtf?!? Am I scared? Why am I scared for? She's going to be mine anyways .

I locked the door behind me and took off my white shirt and my pants .
I slip myself in next to her in bed and until I saw what she was wearing. Fuck.. I can't hold it anymore..

I kissed her neck and rubbed her inner thigh. She moans alittle making me go crazy. I slowly got on top of her and kissed her neck, sucking it.

"Ahh...mhmm.." I sucked a big harder and then finally. I felt her awake and tried to push me away. I looked at her and her eyes widen.

Mia POV:

"Ohhhh no ! What the fuck are you doing?! Get the fuck off me!" I tried to push him but he grips my both of my arms over my head and pins it there. I struggle to get out of his hold.

"Baby, look what you got me into.." He bites his lip making me gulp. Fuck he's HOT! "I know you like it Mia, don't need to hide it."

He was between in my legs . He slowly smirk and slowly grinds his clot-wait! That's not its clothes?! I look down at him and notice he was naked already. His abs . Oh my god! I rolled my eyes feeling a tiny pleasure,holding my moans.

I felt my neck being lick and kissed as he starts to thrust on me more, feeling his dick on my woman hood more.

I moan out loud as he found my sweet spot. I feel his one hand going down to my underwear and rubs my clit gentle . I jolt up feeling the heat wave just slap me. I couldn't even think right now. He is literally torture me . I felt him rip my underwear off and felt my wetness between my folds.

"Agh , baby girl. So wet for me?" Yoongi continues to rub my clit but stopes. I feel a bit disappointed and soon felt my top rip open. I soon saw Yoongi as a beast on top of me with his sexy abs. He smirks and kisses my Brest. He sucks it and squeeze it and I felt a finger in side me. I gasp.

"Ahh..mhmmm" Yoongi thrust his fingers, back and forth in me making me moan a mess.

Another finger added and I pulled his neck near our lips, he smirks and kiss me. I closed my eyes deepen the kiss.

Without warning he slams into me with his dick causing me to scream but his lips were still connected to mines. He grunts as he waited for me to adjust. He broke the kiss and look at me breathing heavily as he spoke.

"Why...are ...you... So tight..." He breaths in between. I want to laugh so bad but my vagina hurts like a morherfucker! Obviously this isn't my FRIST time. I lost my virginity when I was 16, I'm now 22. So I chuckled a bit.
"Because I'm a virgin dumbass."

His eyes widen. I pulled him where my lips are near his ear and spoke again. "Just kidding , just fuck me" I said. After a second he literally attacked my neck and began to thrust slowly. I moan and scratch his bare back. I lean my head back feeling him deep inside me.

Every thrust he made was making me go crazy like never before. He hold my waist tight slamming into me fast speed. My hands ran over his hair and grip it in pleasure. He lets go and pulls my leg up more and fucked me harder . I screamed as he was hitting me g-spot repeatedly.

"Ah! Fuck!! " I scream feeling a knot on my stomach.

"Shit!!! Why are you so FUCKEN tight?!? Mhmm don't cum yet... Wait for me" he said panting in between each word!

He continues to ram into me and I wrap my legs around him, pulling him closer . "Ahh!! I can't hold it!! " I moan out as I let it out. A couple more thrust he came after..

I closed my eyes and panted. I couldn't move a muscle until someone carried me and covers me a silky blanket. I was too tired so I fell asleep.

YOONGI POV:

Best sex I've ever HAAAD! I never fucked a pussy that is THAT tight! I felt like I was in heaven.

I carried Mia to her bed and covered her. She soon fell asleep and I just stood staring at her. This will maybe be our first and last time anyways. I have no time for her , puft.

I wore my clothes and walks to my room. I soon hear the front door open and it was the boys. Thanks god they came in just in time. But time for me to sleep.

First and last time..

_______________________
Q: Will it be their FRIST and Last time?

-sorry, it's my FRIST time smutting 😅-