11.

Previous Chapter

I pull it out. It says ' To the Min Family ' In the front. Due to my curiosity, I flip it and there was a family photo stick on to it. ... Before my eyes flashes.. I dropped the card and took a step away from it as it fell to my feet.

"What do you think you're doing?"

--------------------------------------------------------

"What do you think you're doing?!"

I turn around in shock looking at Yoongi. I see him walking closer to me. I couldn't move a step. Alot question was in my head. I was so confused.

Why was that old lady looks familiar? No way? That couldn't be...?! Why would it be -- This is non-sense..  It's that Old Lady from the shop. The same day Yoongi came kidnapped me. It couldn't  be..

Yoongi furiously picks up the photo from the floor and puts it back where it came from. He looks at me and grabs my shoulders to wake me up. "Who told you to go through my stuff?!" He shakes me hard, making me wobble.  "Huh?!" I pushed his arm away from me and i took a step back to get away from him. I shook my head and pointed at him.. "You..." I panted from all the energy I used to pull him off.

"Are you anywhere related to that Woman..?" I then pointed at the drawer where he puts it back. He nodds. "Yes, she's my Halmeoni but its non of your business Mia-"

"I'm going with you tomorrow." I interrupt him and walks to my room , slamming my door.

---Yoongi POV---

I got up stairs and up to my office. I pulled down my drawer and grabs the yellow envelope. There's no time to waste.

Flashback

"Mr.Min, There's no time left. Or else Mr. Lee will make a move soon. And everything will be gone from you. If you don't get that contract sign—"
"Alright.." I looked at Mia and back quickly on the phone. "I got one. Don't look one for me. I'll be there soon."
"We trust you Mr.Min , don't let us down.

I ended the call and walk up to Mia.

You've got to sign this contract for me Mia..

Flashback ends

I walk down stairs and before I can say anything. Mia picked up something and i took a step back as I wait on what's her next move. The envelope?? oh no no no 

I RUSH DOWN. "What do you think you're doing?"

--- Skipping to now ---

  "I'm going with you tomorrow."  She says, running off to her room. Yet

"Damn it" I mumbled. 

I eyes narrow down to the drawer where Mia found the invitation. I thought I only made 8?. how does she.. wait..

Then....

Hows does she know my Grandma?